• The KillerFrogs

Our offensive play calling flat out sucks!!!

HeidelFrog

I thought we were going to see Robinson for the rest of the game. Not that Kenny was to blame for the lackluster performance. But they were not clicking on O. OU has not seen tape on Robinson. I thought they were going to throw Robinson to the wolves and see what happens...

TK2000

So you're okay with putting in the backup QB in the middle of a drive that is moving the ball for no reason other to get him in the game. If you are going to put Robinson in then, why isn't he playing the whole second half when the game is 38-14?
The coaches ruined a key drive in the game with this decision. Unless Hill needed to get bandaged up or something. Was the final turning point in the game IMO

HG73

The whole playcalling debate is so lame. All plays work if they are executed properly. There are 60-100 plays called each game, 60% of them are the same couple of plays. It's not like he punted on first down.

Sonny's job is to not led KH beat us. No knock on KH, he is a good QB, but that's the job of every OC in college football. Unless you have a special kid like BM, whom you just hand the keys to and watch him run around and make plays.

Austintxfrog94

Our defense was just as bad tonight. Let’s face it. We are not elite yet.
Probably the most depressing thing I saw last night. You don’t see are defensive players hitting and bouncing off guys for not wrapping up. There was a lot of that and OU could run at will in the first half. That fact has nothing to do with how good their line is and is very uncharacteristic of our D this year. Hope they bounce back against Tech (pun intended).