• The KillerFrogs

OU fans...

Ron Swanson

HToady said:
I told my son, at away games, you are free to cheer for your team, you just don't cheer against the other team. A simple rule of good sportsmanship.
Yep, I am the most respectful fan on the planet when I'm at an away game and not in the visitors section

netty2424

HToady said:
I told my son, at away games, you are free to cheer for your team, you just don't cheer against the other team. A simple rule of good sportsmanship.

BTW, I know this kid. He's a Paschal grad and his parents have a tailgate spot in Lot 3. A copy of this link has been sent to his mother...
The shiphead had to learn it from someone. She's probably hi fiving him.

Wouldn't have put up with that ship. It's one thing to get a little rowdy with opposing fans in fun, but intentionally getting into someones space to purposefully be annoying as he possibly could would've warranted and early nap for that little witch. He needs some life lessons.

TCU_91

This happened one time with me. I showed the "class" expected from a TCU Alum when he did it in my dates face.

I told him do that again and I'll kick your a s s up into your teeth.

2 minutes later he was sprawled out three rows down and his buddies picked him up as fwpd was came down the isle.

Show class, but understand they think since we are a private school we're submissive.

Think again.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel never has a prob with opposing fans.

Saturday completely unprovoked in Lot 4 as Steel was driving to his spot through the crowd an OU drunk said something like "Nice hat F'ing loser." Car went into park and Steel was out into the IU crowd. Didn't know who said it but the other OU weenies quickly threw the culprit under the bus.

Steel got into his face and he said "Just kidding!" To whichSteel responded "Well don't." He says Ok! Turn around to head to car and he utters more expletives. Right back in his face. "Just kidding!" This time he kept his stupid cocksucker shut.

This was a group of OU frat boys. Steel don't like frat [ Finebaum ]s of any school apparently. Stupud striped shirts. Unable to grow facial hair. Perpetually drunk.

smufrogger

TCURiggs said:

Nobody put that little Bean Dip in his place?
I was sitting one row in front of this arse and unaware. I was too busy calling out the arse a few rows ahead of me that stood the entire game and never shut up.
Isn't there a text # you can text to remove those idiots? This [ profanity ] really irks me- clap In my face one time and I'll give a warning not to do that again.

FrogSwagSurfin

ifrog said:
Only a [Rece Davis]bag would stereotype the TCU fan that chose to take the high road from an OU punk
Oh god. He had earrings and a jersey fade, he looks like a guy on the shore. I didn't know too many Phi Delts or Es with two earrings.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
steelfrog said:
Steel never has a prob with opposing fans.

Saturday completely unprovoked in Lot 4 as Steel was driving to his spot through the crowd an OU drunk said something like "Nice hat F'ing loser." Car went into park and Steel was out into the IU crowd. Didn't know who said it but the other OU weenies quickly threw the culprit under the bus.

Steel got into his face and he said "Just kidding!" To whichSteel responded "Well don't." He says Ok! Turn around to head to car and he utters more expletives. Right back in his face. "Just kidding!" This time he kept his stupid [Jerry Sandusky] shut.

This was a group of OU frat boys. Steel don't like frat [ Finebaum ]s of any school apparently. Stupud striped shirts. Unable to grow facial hair. Perpetually drunk.
No way in hell.

I wish whoever has the season tickets in 234, row T, seats 1-4 would sell them at least once to TCU fans. It would be nice to have some TCU fans in that area for a change. The OU fans that were there yesterday were nice folks, but when they started singing Boomer Sooner in the 2nd and 3rd over and over it did get a little nauseating. 

steelfrog

Tier 1
smufrogger said:
I was sitting one row in front of this arse and unaware. I was too busy calling out the arse a few rows ahead of me that stood the entire game and never shut up.
Steel watched 2 TCU frat dooshes do this very thing at the SMU game in the front row west side, standing for much of the game blocking the view of the older SMU fans behind them, arguing with them when it was pointed out no one could see and to top it off turning around and clapping in their faces when tcu did something good. Real [ Finebaum ]s. Maniac prolly would've approved tho...

Tom Brown

Deep Blue said:
I wish whoever has the season tickets in 234, row T, seats 1-4 would sell them at least once to TCU fans. It would be nice to have some TCU fans in that area for a change. The OU fans that were there yesterday were nice folks, but when they started singing Boomer Sooner in the 2nd and 3rd over and over it did get a little nauseating. 
The fight song stolen from Yale, revering the mascot derived from dishonest cheaters, did I get that right?

ifrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Oh god. He had earrings and a jersey fade, he looks like a guy on the shore. I didn't know too many Phi Delts or Es with two earrings.
Who gives two [ Finebaum ]s if he paid for friends at a college. Post a pic of you and let's debate who looks like a Brilesbag. I don't know the kid. I just find it interesting that you make a comment about him while the Brilesbag was clapping in his face.

FrogSwagSurfin

ifrog said:
Who gives two [Craig James] if he paid for friends at a college. Post a pic of you and let's debate who looks like a [Rece Davis]bag. I don't know the kid. I just find it interesting that you make a comment about him while the [Rece Davis]bag was clapping in his face.
Good god. Are you gay?