• The KillerFrogs

OU fan offers 2 tickets to best pleader

Brog

Loved the site on the OU forum where a fan offered his two tickets to an OU supporter who could come up with the best request. Don't know how it will come out, but I loved this entry:

i was born a poor, black child, abandoned by my mother and raised by a group of traveling circus performers. one was a sooner fan, which was my saving grace. she took me to my first and last game, '71 OU/nebraska, which we lost. my heart was broken, but the doctors gave me a chimp heart, the first transplant of its kind. several operations later, i'm on an orangutan heart, and except for the red hair that has grown on my chest and an intense addiction to both bananas and tire swings, i feel almost human. still, i have never seen a sooner win in person. this could change today if the op would simply open his own heart for this fan...

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Loved the site on the OU forum where a fan offered his two tickets to an OU supporter who could come up with the best request. Don't know how it will come out, but I loved this entry:

i was born a poor, black child, abandoned by my mother and raised by a group of traveling circus performers. one was a sooner fan, which was my saving grace. she took me to my first and last game, '71 OU/nebraska, which we lost. my heart was broken, but the doctors gave me a chimp heart, the first transplant of its kind. several operations later, i'm on an orangutan heart, and except for the red hair that has grown on my chest and an intense addiction to both bananas and tire swings, i feel almost human. still, i have never seen a sooner win in person. this could change today if the op would simply open his own heart for this fan...

Yeah, but has he discovered his special purpose yet?

navins-special-purpose-o.gif