• The KillerFrogs

OU Daily: Sooners' biggest hole will be at safety this weekend

Chico Dusty

I’m totally with the sentiment that Turp is not a traditional deep threat guy with his size, etc. However - he can SKY - I’ve seen some clips on IG of him doing some insane dunks at the rec

Horny4TCU

Maybe this is what they are reporting, to try and get us to go away from our strengths.... which is RUNNING THE DARN BALL!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Isn't Anderson probably the fastest guy on the team? Wheel route!

I thought Snell was the fastest guy on the team? He hasn't been playing that much over the last 3-4 weeks. Has there been some issues or are we saving him as a surprise?

As for the post on the previous page that said OU's run defense is not a strength - it is all relative. Their secondary is a disaster, therefore their run defense would be considered a strength compared to their pathetic pass defense. Contrary to any other team we have played this year, OU's pass defense is so bad I could see them play eight players in coverage and rush three or maybe drop seven, rushing a 4th guy, daring us to run. (Yes, I know how crazy that sounds)

W

Way of the Frog

Part of OU's problem in pass defense is they will gamble with the blitz, leave their defensive backs in man coverage with little help over the top and pay the price.

Multiple times this season you would see only one safety back for them.

Finally, your run defense is not a strength if you are giving up over 4 yards a rush.

MTfrog5

I think it will be interesting what Stoops does with his corners to help his safeties. All my OU buddies are about done with Stoops having his corners play 8-10 yards away from the WR. If you factor that in with weak safety play, it could be a good day if Kenny is above average.

Latest posts