• The KillerFrogs

Other bowls

frognutz

TooColdU said:
Pretty funny how they gave Synder a Gatorade bath of confetti instead of actual Gatorade. Can't risk their Hall of Fame coach getting sick.

Getting sick?  May damn well kill him on the spot.

I do wish the kids would get more creative than the gatorade bath.  Maybe a quick taze, cattle prod to the buttocks, or good 'ole fashioned wedgie.

TAINTed frog

frognutz said:

Getting sick?  May damn well kill him on the spot.

I do wish the kids would get more creative than the gatorade bath.  Maybe a quick taze, cattle prod to the buttocks, or good 'ole fashioned wedgie.
Or a fist to the face, amiright?!?

#JoeMixonThread

nwlafrog

TCURiggs said:
Snyder just beat TCU, Tech, UT, Baylor and A&M in the same season. First team to do that since Arkie in the SWC days. Ouch.
Texas State Champs?

Congrats to the Snydercats. Hell of a coach and hell of a team.

TAINTed frog said:
Little known fact, Garret decided to play in a bowl game as opposed to Fournette, McCaffrey, AND Linwood. Surprised ESPN hasn't mentioned that.
Lol Garrett was shying away from all contact. Looks like he was trying to have it both ways

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
From our frenemies at Shaggy:

Myles Garrett over A&M's last 6 games: 7 solo tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass deflection

Myles Garrett vs. UTSA: 7 solo tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass deflection
Myles Garrett vs. NMSU, MSU, Ole Miss, LSU, KSt.: 0 solo tackles, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 0 pass deflections

nwlafrog

PurplFrawg said:
I think I'll send Coach Snyder a note of congratulations, handwritten, and in purple ink.
It would never happen because Coach Snyder is pure class, but I keep imagining him hand writing a letter to Aggy and ending it with #WRTS.