• The KillerFrogs

Other bowls

ShreveFrog

WSU air raid, WTH? No touchdowns vs. Minny? 

And Leach goes for 4th & 6 short of mid-field with 3:00 to play with all his timeouts, down 4 points.  Silly pirate.  (They threw a desperation int.) 

(Thought we already had an "other bowls" thread; searched and didn't find it; sorry if this is a double thread; no I'm not.) 

Rifframbahzoo20

I will be watching the Alamo Bowl for the 2nd year in a row. $35 each for me and the girlfriend, as well as one of her/our friends. Not sure who to root for. I didn't forget that without OK state loses we would have made a playoff by now.

ShreveFrog

Baylor new coach Rhule says he's never been to Texas and he likes the unfamiliarity. Huh? 

Also said something about Baylor having a higher calling than football or some [ Finebaum ]te.

BABYFACE

Big time BS that the Big 12 doesn't play defense. OU and TCU traditionally do. UT, OSU and WVU will get their D's back also.

Funny that Rhule talks about limiting snaps to have a great D. Well, good luck with that with Big 12 offenses.

TCUWIN

This stinking Boise team is the reason TCU never got respect in the Mountain West. 10-2 record and struggling to score against Baylor.