• The KillerFrogs

OT: Your Last Days...

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Since In-n-Out isn't actually decent or anything you shouldn't have to worry about dying for that.

#threadderailed

Now dying for Whataburger may well be a noble ideal.

#phromertriggered
Oh I believe InO is decent. I just don't think anyone will kill me over it. Whataburger is clearly better.

Frog-in-law1995

Not such a strange thread as a strange original post.

Tosh.0 may need to give Jug a web redemption.

My very closest friends on earth, who were all theatre majors, made what has to be the worst video of all time for one of their classes. They swear it was intentionally bad, but if so, this is Shakespeare-level talent. My wife’s cousin, who’s in that group, posted it to YouTube one night after we’d been drinking a little, and somebody emailed a link to Tosh. He immediately posted it on his web redemption website. I won’t post it here, and would appreciate it if no one else did either, but if you search his site, it’s called the safe sex rap. I can’t believe I’m sharing this.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
My very closest friends on earth, who were all theatre majors, made what has to be the worst video of all time for one of their classes. They swear it was intentionally bad, but if so, this is Shakespeare-level talent. My wife’s cousin, who’s in that group, posted it to YouTube one night after we’d been drinking a little, and somebody emailed a link to Tosh. He immediately posted it on his web redemption website. I won’t post it here, and would appreciate it if no one else did either, but if you search his site, it’s called the safe sex rap. I can’t believe I’m sharing this.
Googling now...

Edit: I laughed so hard my belly hurts.

Last edited:

Tom Brown

I feel like a dilly dally

Austintxfrog94

Jug will go out
I was driving around ol’San Antonio today and saw a Silver Alert and it got me thinking about how I would want to go out.

Here goes:

I want to dissapear and have my family alert the authorities to create a Silver Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Then after some investigation, the authorities realize that I have absconded with all my cash and my stripper girlfriend, who, it turns out, has lied to me the whole time and is actually 17.

The alert then changes from Silver alert to:
Amber Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Haha
I was thinking you’d go out while on the throne at the Denny’s in Waco with the car still running outside.

sketchy

i always assume the Big C, or old age will get me.
So, just always figured when it’s my time, I’m just gonna go crawl under some landscaping bush, and fall asleep.
I’d kind of like to do it by my office window, just to creep my co-workers out, but I’ve decided to do it in a nice part of town.....like Westover Hills, TCU, Berkeley, or slum it in Tanglewood.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
So, just always figured when it’s my time, I’m just gonna go crawl under some landscaping bush, and fall asleep.
I’d kind of like to do it by my office window, just to creep my co-workers out, but I’ve decided to do it in a nice part of town.....like Westover Hills, TCU, Berkeley, or slum it in Tanglewood.
That's sketchy

PurplFrawg

Administrator
so, the Kenny Hill route?