• The KillerFrogs

OT: Your Last Days...

JugbandFrog

I was driving around ol’San Antonio today and saw a Silver Alert and it got me thinking about how I would want to go out.

Here goes:

I want to dissapear and have my family alert the authorities to create a Silver Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Then after some investigation, the authorities realize that I have absconded with all my cash and my stripper girlfriend, who, it turns out, has lied to me the whole time and is actually 17.

The alert then changes from Silver alert to:
Amber Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Haha

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
6da082fbfafcf593d64799e9da4e11b4df2899b7459116a78e650d8b377a421f.jpg

Double V

I was driving around ol’San Antonio today and saw a Silver Alert and it got me thinking about how I would want to go out.

Here goes:

I want to dissapear and have my family alert the authorities to create a Silver Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Then after some investigation, the authorities realize that I have absconded with all my cash and my stripper girlfriend, who, it turns out, has lied to me the whole time and is actually 17.

The alert then changes from Silver alert to:
Amber Alert: Black Honda Crosstour, Lic Plate: LHCGP.

Haha
Sooooo, as a teacher, I would be careful here if I were you...Maybe 18 and forget the Amber alert piece.

Tom Brown

I want to peacefully let myself go to god in a beautiful and serene Japanese suicide park so that Logan scheissing Paul can opportunistically exploit my lifeless body on the interweb.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I want to be killed for something I believe in. Hopefully something just and worthy, and not for believing In-n-Out burger is actually decent or something.