• The KillerFrogs

OT: Thank you veterans and belated "Happy birthday!" to my fellow Marines

WhatTheFrog

I normally put my TCU flag out on the front of my house on game days (as well as our Tech flag), but today is reserved for the veterans that have served, are serving, or will serve in the years to come.

If you have served, thank you for your service. We wouldn't be where we are without the sacrifice you've made, regardless of MOS. They ALL count.

If you are/were a fellow Marine, happy belated birthday! I meant to post yesterday, but life got in the way.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

I normally put out my TCU flag out on the front of my house on game days (as well as our Tech flag), but today is reserved for the veterans that have served, are serving, or will serve in the years to come.

If you have served, thank you for your service. We wouldn't be where we are without the sacrifice you've made, regardless of MOS. They ALL count.

If you are/were a fellow Marine, happy belated birthday! I meant to post yesterday, but life got in the way.

Happy birthday, Marine!

hindry

We buried Master Gunnery Sergeant Lawrence Day yesterday in San Angelo. The Color Guard came from Abilene.

He served from '52 to '78 and did tours in Korea and 3 tours in Nam. 2 of his 4 sons are Marines.

Semper Fi Gunny

Leap Frog

I normally put my TCU flag out on the front of my house on game days (as well as our Tech flag), but today is reserved for the veterans that have served, are serving, or will serve in the years to come.

Thanks to you and all the veterans for your service. We would not be here talking football and other stuff if not for it.