• The KillerFrogs

OT - how to get rid of a Mockingbird

Chongo94

Update....sumbish is still alive, around, and singing. Darn mockingbirds forever to hell and back darning motherdarning darners.

Deep Purple

I've got one that sings outside our window almost every night, roughly during the same time frame as yours, but frankly, it never disturbs me. They're beautiful songbirds, and I find the song a restful and soothing sound to fall asleep to.

But individual tastes vary. I have a niece that used to fall asleep with her headphones on, listening to Alice in Chains.

Zubaz

Paintball gun plus marbles.

I have no idea if this will work. I'm playing tomorrow and was getting some co2 refilled and the guy is a naturalist, so I asked if he Had any ideas.

....he was a little quick to answer, imo.

Double V

Is the bird perching somewhere close? Try hanging something reflective nearby that moves with the wind (i.e. string of old CD's or some of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N...g_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6D8AK2KB2K0MRJTH545Q).

Find out where the thing is landing and spray the area with some pepper spray (the self-defense kind) while it's gone. Wear glasses and maybe a mask while applying, the stuff is no joke. If you cover the area around his perch with pepper spray I can promise you he won't return to that spot.