• The KillerFrogs

OT- Game Day Traditions

LaxFrog3

Just something to make time till football season go by faster. What is your gameday tradition for a typical Saturday

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Walk down to Circle Donuts just after dawn for some weak coffee and a sack of whichever donuts strike my fancy, then savoring them on the front porch while everybody else in the house slowly reaches consciousness...

Frog DJ

Get up well before the crack of dawn and start the four-hour trek to ACS for that inevitable 11am kickoff.

Then, reverse the process and drive back to Sugar Land.

Love every minute of it (except the " well before the crack of dawn" part, of course).

Go Frogs!

Bob Sugar

tenor.gif

Tom Brown

Get up and go to kids soccer
Come home for 1st beer
Watch other games on tv
Go to stadium and: drink, eat, pee, repeat until game time
Go watch 1st half
Pound 2 beers at half time
Get in before kick, maniac.
Watch second half.
Drink and discuss game
Go home and watch more games til 1am

jake102

11am game - Wake up, go to the game, come home and watch football until the last Pac 12 game finishes

2:30 game - Wake up, go running, drive to the game, drink a quick one, go to game, come home and watch football until the last Pac 12 game finishes

6/7pm game - Go running, watch Game Day, watch 11am games and some 2:30 games, go to game, come home and catch end of Pac 12 games.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
11am game - Wake up, go to the game, come home and watch football until the last Pac 12 game finishes

2:30 game - Wake up, go running, drive to the game, drink a quick one, go to game, come home and watch football until the last Pac 12 game finishes

6/7pm game - Go running, watch Game Day, watch 11am games and some 2:30 games, go to game, come home and catch end of Pac 12 games.
I too enjoy the PAC nightcap.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I wake up early, before the sun breaks the horizon, to alternating recordings of the frog horn and GP screaming obscenities at random. I head to Ol South - if I see a cowboy I have pancakes and eggs, if I see a tranvestite I only have coffee. On the way home I buy a 40 of Mad Dog which I pour out on Lubbock Street because Tech sucks. Then I head to King's Liquors where I sit on the curb until it opens. When it does I say "no thanks, I'm good" and head home. Once home I wake the family for a vigorous hour of calisthenics outside in the heat. After breaking a solid sweat we have a three hour history lesson on Frog football taught by Jimmy Oliver and a rotating cast of Schoebel's. Then we don our Jersies, eye black, Fannie packs and tube socks in preparation for what we call "The March of the Froggies" which is us hopping frog style from home to stadium. When our legs stop burning we head to our seats until 30 minutes before game time. Then we go to parking lot to drink until halfway through first quarter. We are true Frog fans.

After game we meditate on our day before calling it a night early only to dream of next week's road trip.

Zubaz

-Wake up with the daughter and have a little Daddy-Patti breakfast while we watch CGD together (It starts at 7 AM here). This actually gets me bonus points with the wifey because I get to say "No no, you deserve a day to sleep in".
-Put Zubaz on, pick which lucky jersey to wear.
-Plop myself down on a couch and don't move from 10 AM to whenever the last Pac-12 game ends.
-Drink.

I changed a lot about my lifestyle in January. Fell in love with running, with Saturday being my longer 8-10 mile runs, and and cut waaaaay back on beer. This fall will be a very interesting test to see if I can keep that up.

Chico Dusty

When I stay in town (Austin) and don't go to the gam... get up put game day Frog shirt on, go to Vera Cruz (best Miga tacos I've ever had, travel channel agrees) mimosas and 12 pack of corona and head to my buddies (who is equally die hard Frog as me) and post up and wait anxiously for kick. We have other friend Frogs in town, but don't like too many cooks in the kitchen. Less chatter the better, gotta stay focused.