• The KillerFrogs

OT: Does anyone check out the General Forum?

Do you ever read the General Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 88.5%

• Total voters

Moose Stuff

Just curious.

I posted something there that I would like folks to check out. It's not for me, but a Frog fan. I think it's called the Killingsworth Forum or something? I had a hard time finding it myself. The Scott Nix forum has the best traffic from what I can tell. Just wanted to get this out there. Thanks!

Is it a poll about which way people hang their toilet paper?

researchfrog

No. The general forum was a wasteland last I checked. If they’d break off a politics forum from all other general topics, I might visit the non-political forum.

netty2424

I got in there once on accident reading through various threads and I concluded that everyone on kf.c had gone crazy.

Then I realized how to get back to the Scott Nix Forum and realized everyone in there was crazy and should probably be on a no fly list.

BABYFACE

Just curious.

I posted something there that I would like folks to check out. It's not for me, but a Frog fan. I think it's called the Killingsworth Forum or something? I had a hard time finding it myself. The Scott Nix forum has the best traffic from what I can tell. Just wanted to get this out there. Thanks!

No, it is a political wasteland of senseless head beating against the wall.

WhatTheFrog

I didn't realize it was such a political forum. I haven't read it, just posted in it. Like I said, it took me a while to even find it (thanks to the name).

WhatTheFrog

Is it a poll about which way people hang their toilet paper?
Could be. As the first responder, I expect you to do the right thing. Hook a little brother up!

BTW, I would never put your business out there, whether you do or don't do whatever. I just appreciate you taking the time to read this and possibly checking out the post in the general forum. Thanks!

CryptoMiner

giphy.gif

BABYFACE

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
After Tucson was gone and WhiskyDude disappeared, I was out. Now it seems like a place where people just go to crap hate on each other. I'm not into coprophilia.

HG73

Only time I have ever been to the general Forum was after one of my posts got moved there by admin. Just a simple question about health insurance, and I got the information I needed before it was moved. No more help after that.