• The KillerFrogs

OT - big fire in Aledo

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The names of the streets in this area are awfully waspy. Maybe that isn't the best use of the word but something like that.
People are being evacuated and that’s what you think of?

tenor.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Local news needs to up their game
Graphics oughta have maps of fires & burning directions
Highways closed oughta be identified & valid alternative routes if any
School closings & evac’d kids to where on maps
Any area within 5-10 miles of fire progression line annotated. If you’re within that area, manual reset all your house yard sprinklers on Full On if connected to city water then book outta there with family & pets

Good grief

Chongo94

In San Angelo currently. Taking Daughter of Pharm to dinner. (and maybe her little boyfriend—OT but there’s a hilarious scene in Den of Thieves about a dad meeting a daughter’s prom date)

Gonna give that movie a chance at some point as I was gonna pass it up until I saw your report in the movie thread.

Where y'all headed to dinner if I may ask? I thankfully got into Armenta's over Christmas while home. Angelo has some of the best Tex-Mex in the state hands down.

Chongo94

Mom lives over off White Settlement. Said she’s ok now but watching it pretty closely

Dang, it's spreading that far now?? Hard to imagine how big it's gotten since when I first saw it. I honestly just figured it was someone burning some land until I came back out of Brookshire's and it was still going. Then when I saw the fire trucks and whatnot racing to it I knew it was gonna be something.

Pharm Frog

Gonna give that movie a chance at some point as I was gonna pass it up until I saw your report in the movie thread.

Where y'all headed to dinner if I may ask? I thankfully got into Armenta's over Christmas while home. Angelo has some of the best Tex-Mex in the state hands down.

She wants to eat at Outback because she loves the Alice Spring Chicken. Kids these days....so many great options and here we sit at Outback.

Bob

She wants to eat at Outback because she loves the Alice Spring Chicken. Kids these days....so many great options and here we sit at Outback.
I always made it to Western Sky whenever I was in San Angelo. Of course, that was 30 years ago, I don't even know if it is still there.