• The KillerFrogs

OT: Beer Sponsor

nwlafrog

Sitting back in San Antonio, enjoying a brew when I see a Corona sign, with an “Official Sponsor of the Texas Longhorns” sign.

What would be a good sponsor for TCU? I’d like to see an El Chingon sponsorship

My cousin’s wife is the graphic designer for Four Corners Brewery..... if that’s the El Chingon that you’re referring to.

Armadillo

Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA.

Just one baby, that's all you need! Or 2 or 3 in my case!

I'm not kidding. However, there is some excellent beer being made all over Texas right now (Dogfish Head is not made in Texas).

But the best breweries in Texas don't have the $$$ for neon signs.

West Coast Johnny

1376400885-keith-stone.jpg

Eight

But I thought this was about real beer?

this from the guy who offered up stella........there are monks in belgium who having been pissing out better beer after consumption than stella let alone the product they brewed to drink.

another texas brewery to consider would be st arnold. started out as the boutique brewery that had a really cool vibe when they were in the warehouse off 290 and people would come and "tour the brewery" all day on saturday

funny thing is over time that cute, boutique brewery grew into a damn nice company that makes not only some high quality "mass produced products" such as lawn mower, art car, pub crawl, etc...but there specialty stuff is really good.

sums up tcu under patterson as much as corona pairs perfectly with ut athletics.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
this from the guy who offered up stella........there are monks in belgium who having been pissing out better beer after consumption than stella let alone the product they brewed to drink.

Sorry Stella doesn’t meet with your high standards, but at least it isn’t a lite beer. I’ll check with you first and get permission before posting next time.