• The KillerFrogs

OT: 22-year-old woman strangled in apartment near TCU

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It's disturbing that people in general have to be constantly reminded of this common sense advice.
Crime is part of life, and any adult, law abiding person with an ounce of common sense should know this, just in general.

My comment has zero to do with this heinous crime.....just a comment on people having to consistently be reminded to not be stupid.
Says the guy that goes by "sketchy"

frognutz

Lots of news coming out on this today if you haven't seen it.

Suspect and victim dated in 2014 (which we already knew).

Suspect texted woman "hey I'm outside" night of murder.

Body was moved to shower to remove physical evidence.

Suspect washed sheets, towel, clothing, underwear etc. in washing machine.

Surveillance video showing him leaving at 2:00am.

Suspect had 2 cases against him in which women were sexually assaulted and choked. Plano in 2012 and South Padre in 2014. South Padre case dismissed because he told them sex was consensual. Plano case is still under investigation (not sure how that's possible).

http://www.fox4news.com/news/251972679-story

Last edited:

HToady

I know it's hard on the family, but I hope they can prove sexual assault, so they can pin a Capital Murder on this guy.

NBC5 said they used the dead girl's thumb print to open her phone, thus finding the text mentioned above.

frognutz

I know it's hard on the family, but I hope they can prove sexual assault, so they can pin a Capital Murder on this guy.

NBC5 said they used the dead girl's thumb print to open her phone, thus finding the text mentioned above.

Yeah hope so too, but sounds like this is going to be a tricky case to prosecute. Pretty obvious what the defense is going to try and play.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I'm fine with someone strangling him so he knows what it was like

You may be onto something here. Maybe a pneumatic tourniquet around his throat with 4 or 5 valves for the executioners to throw so no one knows who actually had the one that was connected.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

frognutz

Jeez this happened in 2012 in Plano.

In the Plano case, a woman told police that she and Kimbro were at his home when he offered her $200 for oral sex. She refused and left the house, according to the affidavit.

Kimbro followed the woman to her car, apologized and asked if she wanted to take a walk at a park, the woman said. The woman agreed and drove Kimbro to a nearby school, where he began choking her and threatened to kill her as he took off her clothes, the affidavit said.

The woman tried to call 911 but Kimbro slammed her head on the ground and raped her, she told police. Kimbro told her to get in the trunk of her car before letting her ride in the passenger seat as he drove her to another school, where he made her take her clothes off again, according to the affidavit.

He then released her and she reported the incident to police, the affidavit said.

A sexual assault kit conducted on the woman revealed Kimbro’s DNA, the affidavit said, but he was not arrested.

Officer David Tilley, Plano police spokesman, said Monday the case is still “an open and active investigation.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article148397644.html#storylink=cpy

HToady

The Tarrant County DA (and jury) will do what Plano or South Padre Island was incapable of doing. An interesting thing about this city, is how quickly it can get people executed, when upstanding citizens of the community are the victims. See George Lot and Jeffery Dillingham. In spite of the legal system failures, I do not understand how the victims, in this case and above, aren't knowledgable enough of this person or circumstance to stay the hell away. With social media being what it is today, I find it hard to believe that this young lady had no knowledge of his past transgressions.

frognutz

The Tarrant County DA (and jury) will do what Plano or South Padre Island was incapable of doing. An interesting thing about this city, is how quickly it can get people executed, when upstanding citizens of the community are the victims. See George Lot and Jeffery Dillingham. In spite of the legal system failures, I do not understand how the victims, in this case and above, aren't knowledgable enough of this person or circumstance to stay the hell away. With social media being what it is today, I find it hard to believe that this young lady had no knowledge of his past transgressions.

Yeah, but the jury will never hear about these prior incidents since there were no convictions. Still sounds like it's going to be a tricky case to prosecute without dropping down to lesser charges than Capital.

Last edited:

texas_sicilian

In the Plano case, a woman told police that she and Kimbro were at his home when he offered her $200 for oral sex. She refused and left the house, according to the affidavit.

Kimbro followed the woman to her car, apologized and asked if she wanted to take a walk at a park, the woman said. The woman agreed and drove Kimbro to a nearby school, where he began choking her and threatened to kill her as he took off her clothes, the affidavit said.

The woman tried to call 911 but Kimbro slammed her head on the ground and raped her, she told police. Kimbro told her to get in the trunk of her car before letting her ride in the passenger seat as he drove her to another school, where he made her take her clothes off again, according to the affidavit.

He then released her and she reported the incident to police, the affidavit said.

A sexual assault kit conducted on the woman revealed Kimbro’s DNA, the affidavit said, but he was not arrested.

Officer David Tilley, Plano police spokesman, said Monday the case is still “an open and active investigation.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article148397644.html#storylink=cpy
2012?!! Who the hell is the prosecutor in that case, and why do they still have a job?!!

Boomhauer

That is awful. I can't believe that case is still open. Unreal. Could have saved a girl's life. And these are only the ones that were reported. Who knows how many more this dude really assualted.