• The KillerFrogs

ON TO OU

berryfrog95

....man it was so annoying when my work colleague told me today he book flights for Atlanta anticipating ND in CFP final.....Darn him! Hope he has non-refundable tix

4 Oaks Frog

I think we can score a lot on their D. I’m not sure they can score much on ours. I predict one broken leg for Baker Mayfield.
GO FROGS!!!
BEAT ou!!!
Spiy Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

ifrog

OU fans are an unstable and irrational bunch. They love to bring up the hit by Summers on Mayfield and have morphed this event into a narrative that TCU is now the dirtiest team in all of college football and every game we have ever won in our history is due to some cheap shot or is how we stay in games. They on the other hand believe their pristine Sooners play the cleanest game of college football ever and have forgotten the many infamous Sooner transgressions of the past. Think about the level of cognitive dissonance that must be ignored for this to take place.

Reading their boards this week, all signs indicate their already tenuous grasp on reality is weakening. It would appear the pressure of the game is getting to them. The epithets are ramping up and the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor stories are a plenty. It would seem they have not yet realized the two teams will very well likely play each other again this season.

Kindly remind them that they have the biggest doshbag in college football on their team.