• The KillerFrogs

Olonilua was in beast mode

Heardler

I know it was only 5 runs and 4 catches but it felt like a whole lot more...and this is why...

He was decisive. None of the painful stutter steps we've seen in the past. He was powerful. Case in point the pancake job on the Stanford safety. He was quick. His acceleration to the open holes was a thing of beauty. He had vision. It looked like the game slowed down for him and he saw what the defense was doing, where they were vulnerable and he exploited it. He caught everything. He vacuumed in the ball with supreme confidence. What a complete game for him to go into spring ball and build upon.

Next year's backfield with Robinson, Anderson, and Olonilua is going to be scary good.

Horny4TCU

He was in beast mode. Looking forward to watching him next year.

Olonilua softens them up/Red zone power. Anderson making big plays. Snell sneaking around to make things happen. Robinson throwing bombs or dragging defenders behind him.

TCUownstheBig12

2018 recipe: Anderson - 20 carries, Sewo - 10 carries, Robinson - 5 carries, Snell/Turpin/insert undersized, speedy slot receiver type - 2-3 carries

If all of the new OL gel quickly/are ahead of schedule, could be a tough run game to stop.

4TCU

2018 recipe: Anderson - 20 carries, Sewo - 10 carries, Robinson - 5 carries, Snell/Turpin/insert undersized, speedy slot receiver type - 2-3 carries

If all of the new OL gel quickly/are ahead of schedule, could be a tough run game to stop.

that's if we RTDB!!

but I do agree

ShreveFrog

Stanford was tired in second half and Sewo made em hurt. He had openings to run through.

I saw a little stutter stepping but it was great to watch him charge.

MinFrog

The great thing is that if he can be such an asset as a blocker as well. Having Sewo and Anderson in the backfield at the same time is like having a lead blocker and RB in the same guy. Huge for the versatility of play calling.

jake102

He was awesome. Definitely significant that he got the ball to end the game instead of Hicks.

Really looking forward to Anderson and Sewo mixed with Robinson on read option and Reagor keeping safeties deep

notyalc

My problem with Sewo has been his burst when he first gets the ball. Not last night. He was on fire and ran with a particularly nasty attitude.

I guess we're down a linebacker going into next year.