• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma fans claiming Patterson is dirty, ordered hits on Baker Mayfield in 2015/2016

Pharm Frog

Certain that GP didn’t order anything of the sort which only goes to prove that he’s a more honorable man than me (and whoever on here ordered the blitz package against Rudolph during the school week)

Deep Purple

I have been hearing this line from Oklahoma fans all week, that Coach Patterson is dirty and personally ordered dirty hits on Baker Mayfield in both the 2015 and 2016 games because he was mad he was kicking our ass.

No idea where this is coming from. The 2015 hit from Summers was an accident. Ty had already started his tackling angle before Baker started going down. Had Baker stayed up like Ty was expecting it would have been a clean hit to the mid section.
I doubt this has gained widespread traction among OU fans or we would have heard more about it before now. But if there is a segment of Sooners where this has taken purchase, well... this is the kind of crap you make up when you fear an opponent so much that you really need something extra to galvanize your fans and players. I look at it as a good sign that we make them so nervous.

TCUBetterThanYou

The way I remember it, BM was advancing the ball at one point and a TCU safety was closing in him. BM started to slide and the TCU player let up. BM came out of his slide and ran another 10 yards. So next time he looked like he was going to slide, a TCU LB smoked him.

BM orderd his own treatment on that one.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
The Frogs are coming, Sooners, and hell is coming with them.

Kurt-Russell-tombstone-tell-them-im-coming-hells-coming-with-me-reaction-13842498143.gif

Froginbedford

Morons.

The worst part is, the BIGXII wants OU, as does ESPN. We will see the worst officiating yet, and all against us. It will be an uphill slog...

Even though Iowa State played the game of the year against TCU and deserved to win, there were some penalties which made it obvious that the refs wanted an upset to occur....Similar to the false PI penalty late in the game at Boise State...the conference didn't want TCU to win and take a championship that couldn't be defended the next year....

stbrab

I would never condone dirty hits (although Mayfield would make me think loooonnnngg and hard about it for him)...BUT I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this happen to him after the game...

Car+smash.gif
Can imagine the van is Ty and the cab is Banagu
The way I remember it, BM was advancing the ball at one point and a TCU safety was closing in him. BM started to slide and the TCU player let up. BM came out of his slide and ran another 10 yards. So next time he looked like he was going to slide, a TCU LB smoked him.

BM orderd his own treatment on that one.
I assume BM stands for Bowel Movement?

Last edited:

Frog DJ

The mouth breathers that populate landthieves have been discussing the topic this week.

Here’s a neat thread:

**Warning**your IQ will drop upon clicking this link
I recall reading most of the KF.C quotes when they were originally posted, and thought nothing of them at that time, but I must admit that seeing them again in the context of being reposted on a rival’s fan board made me cringe a little bit.

Just imagine the outrage most of us would feel if some of those comments were being directed at Kenny Hill.

Everyone has a right to state their opinions, but some of those jabs at Mayfield are not a good look for TCU fans, in my humble opinion.

Go Frogs!