• The KillerFrogs

Oh boy..... this is gonna go over REAL well

Why do A&M and UT fight for this title over and over when they know TCU is the team of Texas? Consistency.

I guess if you put a bunch of lies on twitter or say it to yourself over and over the thugs will believe it and you?

A&M is right on line with Brile's Baylor with young brand and truth don't lie when every tweet was a lie and fabrication. A&M has moved to win at all costs. Try to buy a championship. Buy coaches, players, propaganda, performance enhancing drugs put it all together and hope for success.

Sebastian S

A&M is right on line with Brile's Baylor with young brand and truth don't lie when every tweet was a lie and fabrication. A&M has moved to win at all costs. Try to buy a championship. Buy coaches, players, propaganda, performance enhancing drugs put it all together and hope for success.

They got a Heisman out of it but so did Baylor and they actually won 2 conference championships.

Doing the same recruiting method, Baylor makes A&M look weak.

Zubaz

"What an accomplishment"

R8iPPGx.jpg

texas_sicilian

They get blinded on the bright lights and big stadium. Get sold on being part of the class that turns them back into a national power.
Yeah, I know. My question was a bit rhetorical in nature. You just want to shout “go back and talk to the past 5-10 classes of UT/A&M and ask how that worked out for them (in terms of being told they’d be the class to turn things around)”.

Wexahu

Assumes the B10 doesn't stink anyway, no?

I think the Big 10, top to bottom, is average at best. The point is though that if you take each conference's best program out of the mix, the SEC is still the best. I was responding to a comment that said "take Alabama out and the SEC is nothing", something to that effect. Well, take Alabama out of the SEC and you still have FOUR programs that have won a total of 6 national titles in the last 20 years...and Georgia. And I get that a couple of those programs have had some lean years, but no conference can even come close to that kind of depth, where 6-7 programs have legitimate chances of elevating themselves to that kind of level of sustained success, and have actually proven it.

HG73

I think the Big 10, top to bottom, is average at best. The point is though that if you take each conference's best program out of the mix, the SEC is still the best. I was responding to a comment that said "take Alabama out and the SEC is nothing", something to that effect. Well, take Alabama out of the SEC and you still have FOUR programs that have won a total of 6 national titles in the last 20 years...and Georgia. And I get that a couple of those programs have had some lean years, but no conference can even come close to that kind of depth, where 6-7 programs have legitimate chances of elevating themselves to that kind of level of sustained success, and have actually proven it.
Please don't quote national championships that require an invitation to the game/tournament. We could have won a couple of them just in the last 10 years.