• The KillerFrogs

Oh boy..... this is gonna go over REAL well

jack the frog

Reminds me of Baylor when they were getting witch-slapped in the Big 12. Entered our stadium pounding their chest “Big 12 Big 12 Big 12. Walked out to “way to go Big 12.”

Briles and steroid strength coach guy both offered backhanded compliments regarding how well TCU must have been coached to overcome the Big 12 athlete advantage. A few minutes of research would have determined that we had many years of higher ranked classes during that time period. We had better coaches and athletes and that was why they were on the ass end of a 87-17 scoring streak over those 3 games.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
The emojis don't show up here but he said "we heard a bunch of noise like this from down south at this time last year."Then a bunch of electric torches. He was backing up coach G who was subtweeting ...

Now I'm going to go kill myself.
You sure the torches weren't about baylor?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
How can anyone on here seriously argue that the SEC isn’t better?

ESPN says it is so and so it must be!

For an example, go to NCAA sports under their index and click on NCAA Baseball opening weekend.

Sebastian S

How can anyone on here seriously argue that the SEC isn’t better?

I know there is sarcasm in there but I do agree as a whole, the SEC might be better.

The only thing that is really annoying is A&M boasting because they are merely a member of the SEC and have not accomplished anything themselves as a team.

Eight

brewster's claim to fame is that he was the recruiting rainmaker for mack brown's early texas teams and brewster's star recruit was vince young. wo brewster texas doesn't land vince and mack doesn't get his national title.

left texas to go to the nfl where his bs wore out quickly, wasn't smart enough to know what his strength is and as mentioned tried to be a hc and it failed and gone back to being a hired gun in recruiting.

agree with MTfrog, funniest part in all of this is bryan carrington's response when carrington is to mensa what samuel l jackson was to di caprio in django.

MinFrog

This goes to show you a little about how farcical rankings are. Kids that want TAMU and UT are more likely to be the kids that want the attention that this douchenozzle gives them. Those kids are shuttled to all the camps and increase their starsies and then get offers from hangers on like TAMU.

Meanwhile, TCU offers guys that don't flock to the limelight as much. Great example is T Hunt, kid is legit, but didn't make the rounds at the camps until late, then saw his rating jump up bigly. Let TAMU do TAMU things and attract the kids that love that stuff, fine.

I trust GP and his crew and the best days are ahead of us.

BABYFACE

[QUOTE="Eight, post: 2553882, member: 733

seriously, isn't advertising nothing more than hammering a message enough times until people accept what you take as fact[/QUOTE]

The media also follows this formula.