• The KillerFrogs

Officials

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It seemed to me that the officiating crew pretty much wanted to be anywhere but where they were. And may have been well aware that the list of available post-game restaurants would be very small if they extended the game by penalty or review.
Perhaps or maybe its because they just let the game be played, as it should be. Serious infractions were called and they probably let a few minor ones slide but overall, I rather enjoyed watching a game without pissant calls and reviews

Pharm Frog

Perhaps or maybe its because they just let the game be played, as it should be. Serious infractions were called and they probably let a few minor ones slide but overall, I rather enjoyed watching a game without pissant calls and reviews

Agree in principle but they let too much go last night IMO including some major issues like leg whipping, hands to the face, and several high impact holds-take downs. But they were consistent and that is very much appreciated.

purpleshades

Amen brother!

It really varies from game to game, as evidenced by the Cotton Bowl game. I have 3 friends that was on the crew in San Antonio. I will pass the good thoughts on to them.

TX_Krötenechse

The only issue I had with the officiating was them not calling plays dead fast enough. It hurt us once and helped us once, but generally speaking that’s a good way to get players hurt.

Spike

So who bailed you out of jail?