• The KillerFrogs

Official TCU - Oky State game thread

mc1502

I was doing all I could to get the family to Stillwater for this game. I'm so glad I didn't turn me schedule upside down in an attempt to do so. I would be pissed. I'd of been out about a grand, my entire week's schedule would have been shuffled, and I would of had a long drive ahead of me with my 9 year old son who lives and dies with every TCU win or loss.

Frogpoke

I was doing all I could to get the family to Stillwater for this game. I'm so glad I didn't turn me schedule upside down in an attempt to do so. I would be pissed. I'd of been out about a grand, my entire week's schedule would have been shuffled, and I would of had a long drive ahead of me with my 9 year old son who lives and dies with every TCU win or loss.

Make the trip to Stillwater next year. Great Gameday atmosphere an I have feeling TCU will be a lot stronger

cdsfrog

I'd hope so. Worse team in a decade or 2nd worse. Your team played like one who wanted to win in the 2nd half. We played like we gave up for the season.

What the *** is up with everybody on here. You give up because we are not playing our best game. All of you should delete your kf.c accounts immediately. Get a grip. We all know we could do it at the beginning of the season, but really guys. You are all T-shirt fans. We played a pretty great game besides a couple of players on our team. We have a great chance of winning all of our games. We also have to put a check on these Refs. If CDC does not put a direct call to the Big 12 committee, I will drive my @$$ up there myself and beat the living [Craig James] out of them for letting officiating get this out of hand. That was an obvious pass, even a aTm fan and an OU fan said so. Get your heads out of your @$$#$ and cheer for out team the right way. Would you tell your own kid the season was lost because he dropped the ball in a game, no. Do the same for these kids.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! Last warning.

Frogpoke

Yeah it is a struggle for me because I am an alum of both schools, season ticket holder for both, born an raised in Stillwater and now live in Fort Worth on Stadium where I will raise my family. I wish the game was here next year but will have to wait for 2014

cdsfrog

Good to know frogpoke. At least you can be proud of one.

Luckily the Frogs have 4 games to make up for it, but if people thought last week would demoralize our players, they looked hapless and crushed in the 4th quarter.

2013 could still be a good season. Not so sure great because we easily may get a new QB but a lot of depth could provide a better one.

cdsfrog

What the *** is up with everybody on here. You give up because we are not playing our best game. All of you should delete your kf.c accounts immediately. Get a grip. We all know we could do it at the beginning of the season, but really guys. You are all T-shirt fans. We played a pretty great game besides a couple of players on our team. We have a great chance of winning all of our games. We also have to put a check on these Refs. If CDC does not put a direct call to the Big 12 committee, I will drive my @$$ up there myself and beat the living [Craig James] out of them for letting officiating get this out of hand. That was an obvious pass, even a aTm fan and an OU fan said so. Get your heads out of your @$$#$ and cheer for out team the right way. Would you tell your own kid the season was lost because he dropped the ball in a game, no. Do the same for these kids.

the officiating had little to do with that [Craig James] kicking and you know it. Could they magically get better after an [Craig James] beating? Sure, they did after Iowa State and we do get a terrible defense up next in WVU who had a bye week. But don't kid yourself we got out coached, outplayed, out hustled, out everything today.

We have 2 winnable games left both of which we will be dogs in

jake102

What's the odds you remember that time they called a phantom PI on Oky State and forgot to call LD Brown out of bounds on the same play? It was that play where it was 4th down and we would have turned the ball over.

The officiating was fine. Two bad calls, but they were on the same drive and ended up being ok.

I
the officiating had little to do with that [Craig James] kicking and you know it. Could they magically get better after an [Craig James] beating? Sure, they did after Iowa State and we do get a terrible defense up next in WVU who had a bye week. But don't kid yourself we got out coached, outplayed, out hustled, out everything today.

We have 2 winnable games left both of which we will be dogs in

If you go back and watch the game, only one player on d got outplayed most of the game, and o, the same. If we can't pass, we can't run. If we can't stop the pass, they score.

We were not out coached one bit. They have tons more experience than we do, just like tech and every other team in the NCAA. We are young. If you believed that we would roll through the big 12 with a lot of fresh players, you are kidding yourself. We do have a talented enough team, and if we would of kept all of our players all year, a great team that every big 12 team would be scared of for the next 3 year. As it is now, we are a young team running on 2nd and 3rd stringers and holding our own. We are not getting blown out. Just out scored. Yes, we could lose the rest of our games this year, but I believe we can do a lot better, and will have a great rest of the season, and learn a lot for next year and future years to come.

cdsfrog

What's the odds you remember that time they called a phantom PI on Oky State and forgot to call LD Brown out of bounds on the same play? It was that play where it was 4th down and we would have turned the ball over.

The officiating was fine. Two bad calls, but they were on the same drive and ended up being ok.

lol I have so many excuses for the game, but that isn't one

chugger-smiley-emoticon.gif

cdsfrog

I

If you go back and watch the game, only one player on d got outplayed most of the game, and o, the same. If we can't pass, we can't run. If we can't stop the pass, they score.

We were not out coached one bit. They have tons more experience than we do, just like tech and every other team in the NCAA. We are young. If you believed that we would roll through the big 12 with a lot of fresh players, you are kidding yourself. We do have a talented enough team, and if we would of kept all of our players all year, a great team that every big 12 team would be scared of for the next 3 year. As it is now, we are a young team running on 2nd and 3rd stringers and holding our own. We are not getting blown out. Just out scored. Yes, we could lose the rest of our games this year, but I believe we can do a lot better, and will have a great rest of the season, and learn a lot for next year and future years to come.

we got blown out. annihilated actually

36-0 is udder domination

jake102

In what english speaking world did i mention that we won. (Please be quite young man) and get a grip on reality son.

All of your sunshine spitting would indicate that we won. Start listing positives you took away from this game and maybe I'll change my mind... here's one to start

Olabode

Nohitter

We lost...move on to the next one...not going to get any easier. F'd up not beating Iowa State and Texas Tech at home. Now got to make up for it some way.