• The KillerFrogs

Official starter

To the surprise of roughly 50% of the posters on this board Tech is not Jackson St. This is a 5-5 team who we have a losing record against that could easily be 7-3 and a win vs. the frogs gets them bowl eligible. They can score points in bundles and wihile their D is not great it is improved from last year. We are coming off a game where we got the absolute crap kicked out of us. A game where we lost several key players. We now go into Lubbock with a true freshman qb with next to no experience. While his talent is unquestionable very few true freshman qb' have stellar debuts. We lost our best RB and our receivers can't catch. Things are slightly better on defense but our secondary specifically the safety position is a liability. While many here have acted like it's tech, of course we are gonna win. When pressed on why, well it's usually they suck or they have quit. Tech will come out with maximum effort tomorrow. Hopefully CGP and the team take Tech more seriously than many here.

cdsfrog

Accusing people directly of wishing for Kenny Hill injury or that they are secretly glad about should be a suspension worthy offense.

I feel terrible for Kenny and to be frank I have zero clue if Shawn Robinson will be successful today. I wish him the best and I hope Kenny is ready for Baylor next week. Considering this year is already a success by most expectations it's been quite a divisive nasty year for the fan base.

Last edited:

FROG PARENTS 1961

To the surprise of roughly 50% of the posters on this board Tech is not Jackson St. This is a 5-5 team who we have a losing record against that could easily be 7-3 and a win vs. the frogs gets them bowl eligible. They can score points in bundles and wihile their D is not great it is improved from last year. We are coming off a game where we got the absolute crap kicked out of us. A game where we lost several key players. We now go into Lubbock with a true freshman qb with next to no experience. While his talent is unquestionable very few true freshman qb' have stellar debuts. We lost our best RB and our receivers can't catch. Things are slightly better on defense but our secondary specifically the safety position is a liability. While many here have acted like it's tech, of course we are gonna win. When pressed on why, well it's usually they suck or they have quit. Tech will come out with maximum effort tomorrow. Hopefully CGP and the team take Tech more seriously than many here.
dilly dilly and for telling the truth you go to the pit of misery.

Mean Purple

Points all well made.
Tech played Okie State as well as we did. We played OU and Kstate better than they did.

By it is a frosh qb and missing small. So this game is indeed tougher than many think.

Dogfrog

The most negative and divisive posters on this site are also the most childishly thin skinned and first to cry foul when anyone calls them out.

Imagine that.

SwissArmyFrog

Are our members not men?

Men? Are we not men?

tumblr_n0suj9pc1y1qj0r5qo1_500.gif

cdsfrog

The most negative and divisive posters on this site are also the most childishly thin skinned and first to cry foul when anyone calls them out.

Imagine that.

I don't have a dog in this fight. People have been overly critical of Kenny and he took way more [ Finebaum ] than he deserved. However the self righteous putting words in the mouth of others are just as crappy themselves. Let's hope SR has a great game Kenny is healthy for next week.

Bruce Berry

In retrospect, this post seems a little silly now.

AroundWorldFrog

I don't have a dog in this fight. People have been overly critical of Kenny and he took way more [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] than he deserved. However the self righteous putting words in the mouth of others are just as crappy themselves. Let's hope SR has a great game Kenny is healthy for next week.
That's part of it. People put a lot of words in their own mouth though. But quite honestly, I was sick and tired of about 4 or 5 posters here that just buried KH every chance they had without consequence.

And I am thrilled that SR got the win. He's got a lot of work to do though.