• The KillerFrogs

Official starter

W

Way of the Frog

images

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Someone please explain the payoff of being one of these fringe posters who posts incessantly, but only about adverse (or potentially adverse) circumstances.
Sad lonely life is all I can figure. Or a Baylor fan. Which qualifies him for first part as well I guess.

Limey Frog

You can be disappointed to be without a senior QB for a tough conference road game/sad for him that he's hurt AND excited to get a look at a new young prospect. These are not mutually exclusive.

AroundWorldFrog

No, this is on you for that ridiculous statement. Go find us examples of people saying they wanted Hill to get hurt. We'll wait...
I didn't write the Tweet. But you'd be at the top of my list. You've made some ridiculous comments this year about KH. Maybe not be hurt, but admit it, you hate the guy and I'm sure your not heart broken about this.

Frog-in-law1995

Cards are certainly stacked against SR tomorrow. A true freshman QB starting first game in Lubbock against a team looking to get bowl eligible. Losing our best RB for the year. Being down several others due to injury. Kicking issues galore. So many red flags surrounding this game! If I were Tech I'd be feeling pretty confident right about now. If Frogs do come up short it's not on SR as he was put in a very difficult situation.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Okie lite fans are ecstatic on twitter. Think this all but guarantees that they'll be playing a rematch in the big 12 championship game against OU.

Prove em wrong Shawn. Build your statue.

Okie Lite fans may be but there’s a different perspective from their football operations people.

TCURiggs

I don't think I've even seen a running back get swung backwards when he's tackled as much as Hicks. Not to be overly critical of his play but that's the main weakness I see, instead of running through contact to get the extra yard or two he tends to stop, get flat-footed, and just lose all his forward momentum. He's an upgrade in the passing game over Anderson though so there is that.

Dude is averaging over 5 yards per carry over the past two years, and is one of the more well-rounded backs we've had, yet he "gets swung backwards" too much for your liking. Lol. You're a critical SOB.

ifrog

Did not realize you could discern the secret feelings of anonymous posters. You have very special powers. Hoping you can’t discern what I feel about you and your arrogance.

I don’t have to discern anything, it’s been fairly consistent with some. If the shoe fits.... and I don’t give a flying scheiss what you feel about me sir