• The KillerFrogs

Not sure what makes me want to puke more...

Frogcrates

I’ll tell you what makes me wanna puke... a bunch of grown men acting like damned fourteen year olds getting dumped for the first time.

The man got a great opportunity with an elite blue blood program (even if elite in name only right now) at a flagship state university and is now selling one of the biggest brands in college athletics in the other great Texas city.

He accomplished everything he was asked to do at TCU and then some and was beloved for it. Now he’s taking on a new challenge (which most professionals who are great at their craft can appreciate), and he’s doing everything that made him loved at TCU. He left TCU at the perfect time (short of retirement which, for him, is still many years away), and he left it in great condition and in great hands. I still love the guy and wish him only the best.

In short, quit being a whiny little [ hundin] and just wish the man success and don’t act surprised when a great AD does things that great ADs do.

Now... OU on the other hand can EABOD.

Christcu

another loss to OU or the continual fake longhorn love fest tweets from CDC...

Both very offensive....

May the Horned Frogs beat the crap out of both programs more often than not in the coming years...
We got the better deal...Del Conte did all he could..Donati will surpass our EX AD!!!