• The KillerFrogs

Not sure how many of you will care, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpurple

QUOTE(gdu @ Mar 10 2009, 03:51 PM) [snapback]307508[/snapback]
[ What the heck? ] does that have to do with anything. My post had nothing to do with trying to make Texas look good bc people came to watch its spirng practice. Rather it had to do with the fact that Dabo spent a lot of time with the receivers possibly trying to figure out how to implement a similar offense which should matter to TCU since we have to play them, and those types of offenses can make defenses look bad if they don't have the proper personnel, etc... Just something TCU-related for us to talk about in the off-season, you know?

Gdu aka "the fashion police" what is your deal?? He simply made a comment just like you did and you flip out.....you sir jump to conclusions WAYYYYY to quickly, don't get offended so easily

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(gdu @ Mar 10 2009, 04:53 PM) [snapback]307510[/snapback]
Take off your I hate Texas glasses and try viewing this from the how does it affect TCU angle that I viewed it from.

How does my utter indifference for anything involving spring practice, combined with my indifference for UT in general, should equate to......never mind.

QUOTE(gdu @ Mar 10 2009, 04:53 PM) [snapback]307510[/snapback]
......TCU angle that I viewed it from.

Now THAT'S funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.