• The KillerFrogs

Nice looking Australian hurdler

Young and Horned

She is good lookin. I wouldn't put her ahead of the others that have been posted though.

At least we know she cares about the Down Unda.

See what I did there?

maximilian

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10011-1342714663-8.gif

God I love her.

FROGDADDY

At least we know she cares about the Down Unda.

See what I did there?

Personally I think the comment is ignorant. We get called out for mildly mocking Ross Evans but over the top sexist crap like this I just fine??? I'm sure many of you disagree with me, but we have female regulars in here too.

FungoFrog

Tier 1
Personally I think the comment is ignorant. We get called out for mildly mocking Ross Evans but over the top sexist crap like this I just fine??? I'm sure many of you disagree with me, but we have female regulars in here too.

Making any bad comment about Wes, Scott or a TCU athlete is never allowed.

PurpleBlood87

We should tell Ross Evans that his friends money in inside the Texas Football artwork. That will take care of that.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
[quote name='you_can't_be_joking' timestamp='1342957307' post='1173748']
He's dead serious. He's the reason I got rid of my avatar. I got tired of him throwing it in my face and calling me "blatantly sexist" for having an attractive woman adjust her great rack as my avatar.
[/quote]
The knife cuts both ways.