• The KillerFrogs

new TCU uniforms

BWDFROG

I prefer the white pants. Black pants remind me of Texas Tech.
Just seems odd, that we're trying to make a name for ourselves, put we can't even stick with our own school colors.

Thank you, no lizard skin pants or helmet! Those were god awful! They made ya think of the prototypical aging cougar sporting leopord skin pants sitting at the bar and trying to regain her youth.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(watchoutforthelizard @ Jun 21 2010, 02:37 PM) [snapback]585013[/snapback]
Thank you, no lizard skin pants or helmet! Those were god awful! They made ya think of the prototypical aging cougar sporting leopord skin pants sitting at the bar and trying to regain her youth.

They just make me think of kicking the snot out of Utah :biggrin:

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Jun 21 2010, 02:40 PM) [snapback]585017[/snapback]
They just make me think of kicking the snot out of Utah :biggrin:

Yes they do remind me of kicking snot out of UTAH as well, but the memory of them isn't as fond during Fiesta Bowl.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(watchoutforthelizard @ Jun 21 2010, 02:43 PM) [snapback]585020[/snapback]
Yes they do remind me of kicking snot out of UTAH as well, but the memory of them isn't as fond during Fiesta Bowl.

I drank away the brain cells that stored the Fiesta Bowl.

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 21 2010, 01:15 PM) [snapback]584989[/snapback]
<br />How many stars did Rivals give ABCDEFGH? Was he good in high school?<br />

We can only assume the kid has mad speed, huge calves, and will be moved to defense in 2012.

TCUBetterThanYou

I guess I get to be the first to say I'm not a big fan.

The lettering on the jerseys and helmets don't match. Also, I don't like the purple stripe on the black pants. it looks like something Boise or Cougar High would have.

The all whites look way better, but the font of the numbers still looks crummy to me.

I wish they would stick with the uniforms we've had with the very occasional alternate.

Limp Lizard

The one thing I like about the combat helmets was just a "TCU" on the helmet, losing the horned frog.

i.e. the only thing I would change is lose the lizard on the helmets. Well, and maybe put a stripe or something on the white pants: look too much like practice pants to me.

talor

QUOTE(Limp Lizard @ Jun 21 2010, 03:21 PM) [snapback]585044[/snapback]
The one thing I like about the combat helmets was just a "TCU" on the helmet, losing the horned frog.

i.e. the only thing I would change is lose the lizard on the helmets. Well, and maybe put a stripe or something on the white pants: look too much like practice pants to me.

+1. Just give me a big ol TCU on the side

I really like the all white unis, but overall I am pleased

gdu

QUOTE(joefrog91 @ Jun 21 2010, 04:36 PM) [snapback]585113[/snapback]
I don't like the zig zag lines on the shoulders of the white uniform. Other than that, I like them.

They are on both (actually all pro combat unis). They didn't have to use contrast stitching, but the stitching makes it so less layers of materials are needed there which reduces weight.

joefrog91

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Jun 21 2010, 05:36 PM) [snapback]585141[/snapback]
They are on both (actually all pro combat unis). They didn't have to use contrast stitching, but the stitching makes it so less layers of materials are needed there which reduces weight.

I don't have a problem with them on the purple unis, just the white ones. Makes them look like too much like Oregon's.

Young and Horned

Well, since it is on a video game website where you can make whatever jerseys you want, I will be waiting to see them on the field. And until then, will be expecting nothing different.