• The KillerFrogs

My thread to gdu was deleted

ftwfrog

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Jan 17 2010, 03:22 PM) [snapback]504820[/snapback]
[ What the heck? ] were these two guys arguing about? Anybody know? Worse yet, anybody care? In fact, are we sure they are not the same guy?

Sounds to me, by now, they have kissed and made up. But luckily for me, I spent the last 4 minutes reading this crap and have learned that GDU has a nice car that is paid off, and that his fiance met a lot of people at the Fiesta Bowl. AWESOME!

gdu

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Jan 17 2010, 09:22 PM) [snapback]504820[/snapback]
[ What the heck? ] were these two guys arguing about? Anybody know? Worse yet, anybody care? In fact, are we sure they are not the same guy?

the thread was dead. Why post this?

gdu

QUOTE(TEUFELI @ Jan 17 2010, 10:47 PM) [snapback]504833[/snapback]
"my home does have a big mortgage relative to most but I put a ton of money down and can afford it."

Wow.

GDU seems to always be in a constant battle with himself on how big of a [ profanity ] he can be...but I think with this line...he has finally set the bar so high that even he won't be able to compete with himself.

I didn't bring my mortgage up. I was just tryig to figure out why someone else did.

gdu

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Jan 17 2010, 10:48 PM) [snapback]504834[/snapback]
Sounds to me, by now, they have kissed and made up. But luckily for me, I spent the last 4 minutes reading this crap and have learned that GDU has a nice car that is paid off, and that his fiance met a lot of people at the Fiesta Bowl. AWESOME!

Nobody feels sorry for you. You saw the thread title and clicked on it.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 05:06 PM) [snapback]504854[/snapback]
Nobody feels sorry for you. You saw the thread title and clicked on it.

You're correct. I should have known that, from the thread title, it would be a thread about you discussing your sweet ride, and how it is paid off; how many guys your fiance met at the Fiesta Bowl; and where you are going on your honeymoon. My bad.

gdu

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Jan 17 2010, 11:13 PM) [snapback]504864[/snapback]
You're correct. I should have known that, from the thread title, it would be a thread about you discussing your sweet ride, and how it is paid off; how many guys your fiance met at the Fiesta Bowl; and where you are going on your honeymoon. My bad.

You're damn right. It was a thread with my name in the title in the internet tough guy forum. You should expect anything and everything that is irrelevant and could be used as a personal attack at me to be brought up unless you aren't too bright or this is your first day on the board; so which is it?

ftwfrog

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:21 PM) [snapback]504793[/snapback]
I have a pretty nice car that has been paid off for awhile.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Jan 17 2010, 06:34 PM) [snapback]504892[/snapback]

Looks like the green eyed monster has reared it's ugly head....