• The KillerFrogs

My thread to gdu was deleted

P

peterbecket

"and BTW, Rice's special teams coach is not an option since he is an assistant and TN can't even get assistant's according to peter beckett."-gdu

I said I was sorry for calling Muschamp an assistant?

I have come to the conclusion on several things regarding gdu...

1. He will have a large mortgage attached to the new home he is building.
2. An attractive girl has never come out of Cleveland, Ohio.
3. His "wife to be" is happy because she is not in Cleveland anymore.
4. Gdu has a great job. I almost envy it.
5. Gdu never admit's when he is wrong.
6. TCU has a good chance of being better than UT next year.

Adios Amigos

P

peterbecket

I can understand, but for the record I did say that gdu had a great job and meant it. I also thought it was a fair statement to say that TCU could be better than Texas next season.

I still think Killerfrogs is one of the better sights in the nation but the average member does not represent the average TCU fan.

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 07:52 PM) [snapback]504774[/snapback]
I can understand, but for the record I did say that gdu had a great job and meant it. I also thought it was a fair statement to say that TCU could be better than Texas next season.

I still think Killerfrogs is one of the better sights in the nation but the average member does not represent the average TCU fan.

TCU should be better than Texas next season. I thought they were for the first 12 games of this season. What does that have to do with me though?

gdu

BTW, my home does have a big mortgage relative to most but I put a ton of money down and can afford it. The mortgage doesn't feel big.

And I have admitted to being wrong several times. That doesn't meann I am gonig to pretend I think I am wrong just bc others disagree with me about something.

gdu

I do think it is funny that this is the response I get from peterbuilt driver after my response to his question a couple of days ago. I'm sure he expected a sadder picture.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 01:56 PM) [snapback]504775[/snapback]
TCU should be better than Texas next season. I thought they were for the first 12 games of this season. What does that have to do with me though?

I made some statements, one regarding you calling me out about calling Muschamp an assistant after I had already apoligized for doing so.

I also made a statement about Cleveland, Ohio and the large mortgage that will be part of the new home you are building.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:01 PM) [snapback]504781[/snapback]
I do think it is funny that this is the response I get from peterbuilt driver after my response to his question a couple of days ago. I'm sure he expected a sadder picture.

LOL, you are right. You had/have me a little baffled....

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 08:02 PM) [snapback]504782[/snapback]
I made some statements, one regarding you calling me out about calling Muschamp an assistant after I had already apoligized for doing so.

I also made a statement about Cleveland, Ohio and the large mortgage that will be part of the new home you are building.

What was your statement about Muschamp?

Cleveland is chock full of ugly people.

What does a large mortgage have to do with anything?

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 08:03 PM) [snapback]504784[/snapback]
LOL, you are right. You had/have me a little baffled....

and if the future, if you are going to start a thread to talk [Deleted], don't put it in the internet tough guy forum. I would have never seen it there.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:05 PM) [snapback]504787[/snapback]
and if the future, if you are going to start a thread to talk [Deleted], don't put it in the internet tough guy forum. I would have never seen it there.

I did not put it there. I thought it was deleted.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:05 PM) [snapback]504786[/snapback]
What was your statement about Muschamp?

Cleveland is chock full of ugly people.

What does a large mortgage have to do with anything?

The Tennessee thread, you said Muschamp was not an assistant and I said sorry.

Regarding the mortgage, well it was a pot shot. I was running out of slams. Some people do not have a mortgage to worry about.

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 08:17 PM) [snapback]504790[/snapback]
The Tennessee thread, you said Muschamp was not an assistant and I said sorry.

Regarding the mortgage, well it was a pot shot. I was running out of slams. Some people do not have a mortgage to worry about.

I'm 27. Should I have paid for my house by now? I have a pretty nice car that has been paid off for awhile.

Why are you taking pot shots anyways?

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:21 PM) [snapback]504793[/snapback]
I'm 27. Should I have paid for my house by now? I have a pretty nice car that has been paid off for awhile.

Why are you taking pot shots anyways?

Oh, come on, you have taken a few pot shots on this board. I noticed you got the last post on the Tennessee/Assistant thread.

Sounds like you are doing pretty good for a 27 year old. By the way, I am sure you have a great wife to be. You should take her to Cozumel for your honeymoon.
You would have fun.

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 08:25 PM) [snapback]504796[/snapback]
Oh, come on, you have taken a few pot shots on this board. I noticed you got the last post on the Tennessee/Assistant thread.

Sounds like you are doing pretty good for a 27 year old. By the way, I am sure you have a great wife to be. You should take her to Cozumel for your honeymoon.
You would have fun.

I don't feel like I have taken potshots unless one was made against me first, and even then I try to avoid them, since there is no point.

I was surpised I had the last post in that thread. I was done in there until I saw that poll, which I thought was funny in light of the thread.

You guys would like my fiance, certainly more than me, and I'm sure some of you met her on the Fiesta Bowl trip.

We've been to Mexico a few times recently so we wanted to do something different. We really want to go to the Seychelles, but I'm not sure we can justify the cost after going to both bowl games. We'll see.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(gdu @ Jan 17 2010, 02:31 PM) [snapback]504799[/snapback]
I don't feel like I have taken potshots unless one was made against me first, and even then I try to avoid them, since there is no point.

I was surpised I had the last post in that thread. I was done in there until I saw that poll, which I thought was funny in light of the thread.

You guys would like my fiance, certainly more than me, and I'm sure some of you met her on the Fiesta Bowl trip.

We've been to Mexico a few times recently so we wanted to do something different. We really want to go to the Seychelles, but I'm not sure we can justify the cost after going to both bowl games. We'll see.

Well, best to you both.

gdu

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Jan 17 2010, 08:36 PM) [snapback]504802[/snapback]
Well, best to you both.

Thanks!

BTW, is this the first internet tough guy thread to end with "best to you both" and "thanks"?

oldscribe

[ What the heck? ] were these two guys arguing about? Anybody know? Worse yet, anybody care? In fact, are we sure they are not the same guy?

TEUFELI

"my home does have a big mortgage relative to most but I put a ton of money down and can afford it."

Wow.

GDU seems to always be in a constant battle with himself on how big of a [ profanity ] he can be...but I think with this line...he has finally set the bar so high that even he won't be able to compete with himself.