• The KillerFrogs

My new T-Shirt for Nov 24 CAB is a POS

WhatTheFrog

Does anyone have the shirt color schedule? Can't find it on TCU_Football twitter. Trying to remember if Baylor is the blackout game

color-block-chart-2017.jpg

TCURiggs

The funny thing is I think most Baylor fans if polled in secret would agree with you.

They are delusional on many fronts but all the Baylor people I know will at least concede he's a POS...

We know very different Baylor people. Perhaps that's because I'm from Central Texas, so most of the one's I know absolutely worship Art. They'd NEVER concede that he's a POS.

Punter1

We know very different Baylor people. Perhaps that's because I'm from Central Texas, so most of the one's I know absolutely worship Art. They'd NEVER concede that he's a POS.

Yea...these guys aren't that die hard to forgive rape for the sake of wins...they're reasonable professional, CEO types that either went there 30 years ago or have kids that went/go there.

Most older Baylor fans that went to school there when Grant Teaff was coach I've found tend to hate Art Briles and what he did their school.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Yea...these guys aren't that die hard to forgive rape for the sake of wins...they're reasonable professional, CEO types that either went there 30 years ago or have kids that went/go there.

Most older Baylor fans that went to school there when Grant Teaff was coach I've found tend to hate Art Briles and what he did their school.
Yep. The problem is the #yungbrand.

givings

These are the same folks that won't watch Fox News because it's become too liberal.

CAB needs to change to FCAB former Coach he isn't a coach and won't be ever again. Maybe call him Rape Wrangler, Warden, Dirty Art don't call him C for Coach

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Ok, I won't have that stupid t-shirt made- I'm a little old to be wearing something like that anyway.. It just irked me when I saw those Baylor people wearing CAB t-shirts at last year's game- long after he had been gone.. We do own Baylor in the modern era and have a much, much overall greater history than do they.. Same with SMU..

I kinda read it to be poking fun at the many BU fans who won't let the past go...tho' I can see how our making a point of that also hearkens back (even if it is for only a year).