• The KillerFrogs

Mountain of Meltdown (tee hee, giggle)

Waccy Frog

Kingsbury is:

28-28 since he started at Tech
14-25 in Big 12 Play
6 - 25 against teams not named Iowa St and Kansas.

He needs to finish the year strong or his seat is very hot.

That 6-25 statistic stings a little....since 2 of the 6 are against us. To paraphrase Mac Davis, happiness will be the Tech game in our rear-view mirror.

TechAdvisor

Not buying this myth of an improved Tech defense. They forced a few turnovers in their non con schedule but WVU and OSU have ripped them to shreds.

Tech is the first defense to hold West Virginia under 400 yards of offense this season and the first defense to break Justin Crawfords 100 yard rushing streak.

Tech's defense has done a good job of making the opponent one-dimensional, preventing getting beat over the top for big plays. Tech's defense funnels the QB into very tight windows, requiring highlight throws and catches to beat this team.

To Oklahoma State and West Virginia's credit, they have the players that made the highlight catches. Have to give them credit. Have to give TCU credit for beating those teams.

CountryFrog

Tech is the first defense to hold West Virginia under 400 yards of offense this season and the first defense to break Justin Crawfords 100 yard rushing streak.

Tech's defense has done a good job of making the opponent one-dimensional, preventing getting beat over the top for big plays. Tech's defense funnels the QB into very tight windows, requiring highlight throws and catches to beat this team.

To Oklahoma State and West Virginia's credit, they have the players that made the highlight catches. Have to give them credit. Have to give TCU credit for beating those teams.
Tech allowed 46 points to WVU. I don't think I'd be bragging about that defensive performance. One of the reasons WVU had fewer offensive yards is because Tech kept giving them yardage with penalties. Again, not something to brag about.

If the Tech defense is improved then it's only because they were so incredibly awful the last few years and it was impossible to be worse.

Moose Stuff

Tech allowed 46 points to WVU. I don't think I'd be bragging about that defensive performance. One of the reasons WVU had fewer offensive yards is because Tech kept giving them yardage with penalties. Again, not something to brag about.

If the Tech defense is improved then it's only because they were so incredibly awful the last few years and it was impossible to be worse.

Yeah I wouldn't be bragging about the 29 points they gave up in the last 20 minutes of the game. With the game on the line they had NO CHANCE of stopping them. ZERO.

Bruce Berry

Did notice Kenny did that deal across his chest again running off the field after the winning TD against WV. May want to come up with another way to pay tribute.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Kingsbury is:

28-28 since he started at Tech
14-25 in Big 12 Play
6 - 25 against teams not named Iowa St and Kansas.

He needs to finish the year strong or his seat is very hot.

Sad thought for the Techtards - who are they going to hire that will do better? Saban and Meyer are pretty set where they are. Would they sink low enough to hire Fart?