• The KillerFrogs

More Wiscy classlessness

Deep Purple

This thread isnt really accomplishing any good you know. In fact, its absurd. I would have thought most of the posters in here would have used maybe a little better judgement. I keep hearing about Wisconsin having no class, and negative comments about our women.

You forget, I spend quite a bit of time in your area. As someone who has spent a considerable amount of time in the Downtown Dallas and Fort Worth areas I have always found it funny to see the goings on at some of the downtown establishments. Gotta tell ya, its always pretty weird seeing women in their late 20's LITERALLY KNOCKING EACH OTHER OVER to get to some old retired guy in his 60's or older....LMAO REAL CLASSY,.......:rolleyes: Can any of you deny that this is sort of a Texas thing??? You really dont see it so wide spread anywhere else like you do in Texas. Gotta tell ya,....Many a truth is said in jest. Thats what made the Troy Barkman commercial so funny,....its pretty much reality,

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the young things who have latched onto Donald Trump, Michael Douglas, Woody Allen, Kelsey Grammer, etc etc etc. Hugh Hefner, 84, just got engaged to a 24-year-old. He was practically eligible for social security when she was born. And Kim Kardashian, who is having financial woes, recently announced that she's in the market for a sugar daddy.

And you think that young women throwing themselves at rich, older men is a Texas thing? Listen, my tunnel-visioned Yankee friend... It ain't a Texas thing. It's a woman thing. It's been going on for many centuries and it has nothing to do with geography or culture. It's a certain type of woman trading on what she wants -- material wealth -- for what the rich, older man wants. And we know what that is, don't we?

Of course, based on what I saw at the Rose Bowl, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this kind of thing is much more rare in Wisconsin than it is everywhere else.

The Dude

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the young things who have latched onto Donald Trump, Michael Douglas, Woody Allen, Kelsey Grammer, etc etc etc. Hugh Hefner, 84, just got engaged to a 24-year-old. He was practically eligible for social security when she was born. And Kim Kardashian, who is having financial woes, recently announced that she's in the market for a sugar daddy.

And you think that young women throwing themselves at rich, older men is a Texas thing? Listen, my tunnel-visioned Yankee friend... It ain't a Texas thing. It's a woman thing. It's been going on for many centuries and it has nothing to do with geography or culture. It's a certain type of woman trading on what she wants -- material wealth -- for what the rich, older man wants. And we know what that is, don't we?

Of course, based on what I saw at the Rose Bowl, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this kind of thing is much more rare in Wisconsin than it is everywhere else.

As Ive posted SEVERAL times now. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RICH OLD MEN.....DUH. I am talking about old men that are of average means. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET?

The Dude

Some of you want to TRY and keep changing what I have posted. Want to make this into something about young women and old RICH men because it sounds a little better , even though its really not. We all know the deal.........WHY deny it. Is it because its......well, CLASSLESS? :biggrin:

The Dude

This thread SHOULD HAVE died a long time ago. TCU played a great game, and congrats are in order. But 21 pages of running down the entire population of a state? Please...get real. And show some real class for a change instead of just TALKING about it. Talk is cheap, like most everything else in Texas. Actually the darned thing should be deleted if you wanna know the real truth. You think Wisconsin folks who come in here are just gonna sit back and say nothing?? Get real. Not in our nature. You southerners should know THAT fact above all else.

Furthermore.....maybe when you have the balls to stand up and defend the borders of your OWN state from being over run, maybe then you can talk down to other areas. Until then........NOT SO MUCH.

Thats right........YANKEES! And proud of it too. We burned everything in our path during Shermans march to the sea. Treason and disloyalty to the union will not be tolerated. EVER. Atlanta burned for it.........:biggrin:

I will offer no discourse with you, sir.

Gentlemen, I would imagine that this individual will never be able to recognize or understand the nature and extent of the pure, genuine, and abiding hatred; nor whence it comes.

The Dude

I will offer no discourse with you, sir.

Gentlemen, I would imagine that this individual will never be able to recognize or understand the nature and extent of the pure, genuine, and abiding hatred; nor whence it comes.

Another dumb hillbilly. Wastes his time TRYING to sound good, while the good old Northern Army is laying waste to an entire region. Sheeesh....No wonder things went down the way they did...LOL

Deep Purple

First of all, I would like to extend a very hearty and deserved "congrats" to TCU for their Rose Bowl win over us, and more importantly, showing how the game should be played. As a Badger fan and football enthusiast, I enjoyed watching TCU play hard-nosed D and employing a versatile offense that was able to move the ball quickly despite the size of our D. Well done!

On the whole, a very enlightening post -- especially the explanation of the culture clash.

However, in reference to the "size of your D," you need to check the roster heights and weights for both teams. Your D is actually slightly smaller than ours, and your O is only slightly larger than ours (a little shorter and a pound or two heavier). What makes your O so devastating is not size, or the QB (who is good, but not great), or the RB's (who are very good, but not great). Your RB's run with authority and are sure-footed, but they're a little slow. Every time one of them broke through our D front to reach open field, we still ran them down from behind and made the tackle -- well downfield, yes, but nobody managed to "take it to the house" against us .

No, what makes the Wisky offense so good is that O-line. But it has very little to do with their size. As noted previously, our O-line is really comparably sized to yours. What sets yours apart is their discipline and teamwork. They're a well-engineered, perfectly synchronized machine -- perhaps the best O-line I've ever seen. We had a very good O-line here in the early 2000's. They used to open holes for LaDainian Tomlinson, and he affectionately called them "the Big Uglies." They were very good -- but they weren't great. Not compared to the exceptional O-line we faced on Saturday.

staypurple12

Just got back on and missed about 10 pages...read Atlanta_Badger's post...first class and exemplified what I experienced during my time at the Bowl. The majority of the 94K + were able to be fanatical about their team and then understand just like players on the field during the whistle declare all out battle and after the game is over shake hands and in the spirit of the "game" show class and sportsmanship. This post has truly exemplified the whole original point...it only takes a few obnoxious fans...on both sides....to lead to overblown generalities that end up causing people to get outright disrespectful.

There are unfortuantely some Frog fans that need to grow up. Sure there were some Badgers that admit things at times get a little crazy. As for me and I think most of us will agree...it sure beats getting fired up about playing the Lobos, Rams, Bears, or insert your own_________.

That may be the cool thing about the SEC or Big 10...each week you play someone you generally love to hate. Maybe we should put a word into CDC to get the Badgers on the schedule long term. At least they like to mix it up and have a good time in the process. I would bet we could get 15K-20K of them to come to Texas for a scrimmage.

Deep Purple

As Ive posted SEVERAL times now. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RICH OLD MEN.....DUH. I am talking about old men that are of average means. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET?
And you know these men are of average means exactly how? And what do these young women hope to get out of much older men with no money?

OMG, what's wrong with your nose?

pinocchio_nose_grows.jpg