• The KillerFrogs

Moral Victories

finafrog

If I were Ehlinger mom, I'd be taking my son to a neurologist not associated with UT. If that kid hasn't suffered at least a mild concussion in the last two weeks, I'm a damn Baylor fan.

And Herman needs to go to a proctologist. Hopefully one associated with TCU.
he and the baylor coach would do anything to win at this point.

AroundWorldFrog

Not disagreeing, but does being in the protocol confirm that he has a concussion or does that mean he's being evaluated for a concussion?

If he's even being evaluated for one (and he sure looked concussed both of the last two games) why wouldn't they put Buechele in and not take chances? I thought schools were trying to err on the side of caution these days. Still wrong in my book.

kidkarr

Not disagreeing, but does being in the protocol confirm that he has a concussion or does that mean he's being evaluated for a concussion?
Usually the protocol means that the player has been symptomatic, which usually means they had a concussion at least to some extent (mild-severe)

Doc, correct me if wrong.

netty2424

If he's even being evaluated for one (and he sure looked concussed both of the last two games) why wouldn't they put Buechele in and not take chances? I thought schools were trying to err on the side of caution these days. Still wrong in my book.
Totally agree. Just trying to understand what part of the protocol are they following.