• The KillerFrogs

MBB

TCUdirtbag

^This. We have only 10 scholarship players this year.

Student section was awesome.

Crowd was pretty good for November at TCU vs. ULM. By announces attendance, it was 6,715 which would’ve been the 3rd or 4th largest crowd. CJD’s postgame made it clear we have a lot of work to do on defense and he knew that. Sounds like offense just had a bad day.

Regardless, 83-73 W and 1-0.

Brog

Don't know where else to post this....Hopefully Carlos Mendez reads these....I don't ordinarily criticize ST writers...the craft of journalism has changed completely since I got a BA in the field in 1972...and there are of course, other media than print to read about games, etc.,...so I make allowances for that....BUT I didn't see the game on TV last night, stream it, or listen on the radio....Irritating that I had to got through 8 indentions in the game story today before finding out the score....Some aspects of old-school are worth retaining: score in the lede...narrative following....

Couldn't agree with you more. But this is the same situation as the stories about the Texas Rangers baseball team, the Dallas Mavericks or even the Cowboys. You have to read half the story before you ever find out what was the final score. Don't understand the reasoning behind this current sports writers practice.