• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield wants everyone to know what the big game Saturday is really all about...

Bob

My first grade children were dying laughing listening to this at dinner. Even at their young age they know how much Mayfield sucks.
Surprised "sucks"made it through the first grade filters and was not replaced by "inhaling through mouth while engaged with foreign object."

Tumbleweed

In the latest interview you realize, you've seen this kind of performance before, a few years ago watching a video presented by the prof describing the different types of behavior personalities at medical school.. It doesn't take long before you realize, this kid is one of those subjects presented on the video. This college QB is a fragile egomaniac.

Believe this guy is scared to death of an upcoming game and he is actually hyping himself up to perform better. Some athletes jump and bump chest, others dance around on the field but Mayfield's personalty has to plead in front of the media types. He needs this opportunity to enhance his talents. It's not about the others but it is all about him and how 'I' will command this win. But get inside his head during a game and let go a little left, the fragile ego starts to eat away at his performance. Ha..I tell you something, Patterson knows that and will strive to do just that. After dealing with this QB thru the years, Patterson knows this guy better than this guy knows himself.