• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield to appeal NCAA for 6th year of eligibility

Chongo94

Ok so I'm taking this directly from the Tech board. Didn't want to link to it because the other posts were meh. The first post is hilarious though. It is as follows:

"With the full backing of the OU administration & Coach Lincoln Riley, Baker Mayfield is to file an appeal to the NCAA & Big 12 for an unprecedented 6th year of eligibility in football. When asked for justification as to why he should receive a 6th year, Mayfield responded "This is just [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] man. Everyone is always against the Bakerman. You saw me play tonight, no one can stop the Bakefest when it is cooking. Not even the cops - well yeah they can, but the Bake was wasted & the fat cop is much quicker in real life."

When questioned about already receiving an unprecedented 5th year of eligibility without injury Mayfield responded "My point exactly. This is total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Just ask my dad. Everybody is against the Shake & Bake. Rules of the game simply don't apply to the EZ Bake. Again, this is total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]".

Former OU Head Football Coach Bob Stoops, in his first public statement since retirement, stated "The unfairness shown Baker during his 5 years of eligibility is total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. When you compound the fact that 1.The Bake Shop is a sophomore academically & 2.that Somethin Good is Baking comes from a poor minority family from Lake Travis, it would be anything but total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that he not be provided a 6th year of eligibility. Seriously, total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] man."

Baylor University immediately issued a statement regarding the Mayfield appeal: "Dude we get it. Total BS.""