Massacre In Las Vegas-50 Plus Dead

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Hoosierfrog, Oct 2, 2017.

1. #321 cdsfrog, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    100% in favor of this if both.VAT excluded on necessity items for everyone including rich. Flat tax of 25/15/5 or 20/10/5 might be too low though.

VAT 10%. Problem would actually be the 5% because currently the poor pay a negative effective tax. Unfortunately state tax would be on top, no way to avoid that.

2. #322 cdsfrog, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    You can have it all. But if you live in the US and make millons you pay more. Because at the end of the day it doesn't hurt you. I'm talking about the .1% that average 2+ million a year. For the record I'm on board for a tax cut just not an million $$ one when middle class pay more aka Trump tax cut.

Tiny cut for income above 500k like 1%, 3% 200-499k, 5% 50-199. Joint tables. Similar but lower for singles.

Communism is everyone has the same. I'm talking about making sure middle class can afford not go poor, poor can afford to live, and rich get a 100k tax cut instead of a 1 million cut from the current tax situation. Don't act like I'm Bernie Darning Sanders

Only places where the rich don't much more in taxes are places like Mexico where the poor starve to death. No need for our country to be like that. Stop acting like a smaller tax credit is communism. You can pretend I am a bleeding liberal but I don't want that $$ to got to the poor. Middle class.....the one GOP and democrat both lie about helping every year. I hate both.