• The KillerFrogs

Luken Baker and others pro seasons

Moose Stuff

Happy to see LB is healthy. That being said he’s currently playing in rookie ball with a bunch of 18-20 year olds so......

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I’m confused. So who has a better chance of moving up? The guy not doing well against rookie league talent?

It’s really not confusing at all. He’s a college kid playing in a league that is made up predominantly of HS kids and young Latin kids. Almost all the other college kids from this draft are a level or more above that. I assume he’s there because he hasn’t been healthy and the Cardinals want to bring him back slowly to make sure he’s healthy before moving him. He’s playing very well so far. My only point was that he SHOULD be given who he’s competing against.

Kind of like how we’ll be more excited about SR if he throws for 300 yards and 3 TD against Ohio St than we will be if he does it against Southern.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It’s really not confusing at all. He’s a college kid playing in a league that is made up predominantly of HS kids and young Latin kids. Almost all the other college kids from this draft are a level or more above that. I assume he’s there because he hasn’t been healthy and the Cardinals want to bring him back slowly to make sure he’s healthy before moving him. He’s playing very well so far. My only point was that he SHOULD be given who he’s competing against.

Kind of like how we’ll be more excited about SR if he throws for 300 yards and 3 TD against Ohio St than we will be if he does it against Southern.

Of course, but he can only play against the talent he is assigned to play. Therefore, it is also obvious that it is better to do well against the only opposition you can play against. No?

TCURiggs

I have some regret about my choice to participate in this thread.

tenor.gif

PO Frog

The guys who make their living drafting prospects know more than a novice who really knows nothing.
They think LB is going to be a great pick, and I will listen to them. Let's see what he can do.
I thought this was going one direction and then realized it was going the opposite direction. Basically made my day. Moose, you novice internet keyboard warrior.