• The KillerFrogs

Longhorn reviews of McL and ACS

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I went with a Longhorn friend to Texas at Baylor and Texas at TCU. I asked what he thought of the stadiums. Regarding Baylor he said “nice try”. He really liked ACS but did say “nice try on the jumbtron”. I had to agree.

Pharm Frog

Credibility shot to hell from the first word of the thread title (unless it had been “Longhorn reviews pathways to underachievement” in which case some expert opinion would likely follow)

AustinFrog

I make this point to the UT-Austin people I run into who need to understand the difference on where our programs are. We are 5-1 since joining the Big 12, 4 in a row, over 3 different head coaches. Twice, during our 4 in a row they were paying 2 coaches at a time. Brown/Strong and Strong/Herman. It's a lot of money to still lose.

FROG PARENTS 1961

I went with a Longhorn friend to Texas at Baylor and Texas at TCU. I asked what he thought of the stadiums. Regarding Baylor he said “nice try”. He really liked ACS but did say “nice try on the jumbtron”. I had to agree.

Did he feel like a constipated [ Finebaum ] inside baylors toilet bowl. That should get a "nice try"

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
UT has no room to talk. Their stadium blows. It doesn't even get loud and all I see are ads and banners everywhere.
But it holds 100k. That’s why they win!

But hey, that’s only twice the size of their student body. While TCU’s is 5 times bigger than the student body. But don’t worry about that.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I think he meant that McL is rinky dink and so is our jumbotron. Linghorn is efflusive in his admiration of GP and the TCU Prigram. He’s gonna laugh when I sent him this link and that I threw him to you wolves. I am going to start a rumor that Tom Hermann said “nice try” about our jumbotron though.

Purp

I think he meant that McL is rinky dink and so is our jumbotron. Linghorn is efflusive in his admiration of GP and the TCU Prigram. He’s gonna laugh when I sent him this link and that I threw him to you wolves. I am going to start a rumor that Tom Hermann said “nice try” about our jumbotron though.
Mensa, nice try with the sledge hammer.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Mensa, nice try with the sledge hammer.

texas-oops.gif