• The KillerFrogs

LISTEN UP K State Fans

MBAFrog

Tier 1
By and large TCU fans respect your program. What K State was able to accomplish in the 90's was pretty amazing. It is somewhat similar to the rise of TCU's program over the past 10 years. We both overcame the odds. TCU home grew our coach. We took a chance on someone who never head coached at the college level. We upgraded facilities, spent money on bringing in the best technology, support staff, ect, ect all in an effort to get TCU where we are today, a perennial top 20 program. At times a top 10 program.

We are all very much aware where CGP grew up and where he played college ball. We appreciate his Kansas upbringing. We appreciate your admiration of our head coach. Let’s get one thing very clear though; There is NO WAY in HELL he would leave TCU for anything other than an existing top 10 program… and that would even be a 50/50 proposition at best. K State is not that and not even close. You embarrass yourself, your fans, the great state of Kansas by acting so desperate. Home grow you own coach, you can hire one of ours (I believe Guy Morris is looking for a job). Just do yourself, your fans a favor and give it a rest because we expect more from you and it’s pathetic.

Now help us root on the FROGS!!!

I looked at it twice too... It says MBAFRG..... Not what you were thinking it said.
QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Nov 6 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]244876[/snapback]
Is that actually your license plate??? :huh:

TheSheik

QUOTE(DirtyJerseyFrog @ Nov 6 2008, 10:04 AM) [snapback]244899[/snapback]
I looked at it twice too... It says MBAFRG..... Not what you were thinking it said.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA