• The KillerFrogs

Libtard Rachel Maddow caught lying AGAIN about Wisconsin situation

The Dude

1) I am not on the KKK emails, so I wouldn't know. Now I'm not calling you a racist. It could be one of your conservative friends who's in the KKK loop.

2) You might want to address your literacy issues with the teachers at the protest. Maybe they can sort out they're, there and their for you.

Once again you have proven yourself unworthy in debating an issue. To date you have yet to address the intent of the thread. Your main goal is to divert and derail, when that fails you resort to personal attacks. C O W A R D ......Bigtime.

The Dude

Ive made my distaste for the KKK quite plain in calling them a bunch of dumb hillbillies. But I did think it was very interesting that even a bunch of dumb hillbillies had enuff common sense to know that ONE TERM BARRY would destroy his own party.......FOR THEM. This is why they backed him in the election. LMAO! Yes.........that is funny,...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY funny in fact! :biggrin:

The Dude

You see PCF,.....there is a reason for things we call THREAD TITLES. It lets the board know what the subject of the thread is about. This way they can join in and offer theyre opinion on said subject. But others,.......the pot stirrers and cowards, they have no opinion to offer. They simply use the thread as a way to take potshots at people, or seek to derail the thread as a way of diverting attention AWAY from a subject matter that is detrimental to theyre own personal or political agenda.

Kinda, you know....defeats the whole purpose of having a thread title at all doesnt it. ??:wink: You have shown yourself VERY clearly towards which camp you fall into. Again.........MANY THANX! :wink:

pcf

Ive made my distaste for the KKK quite plain in calling them a bunch of dumb hillbillies. But I did think it was very interesting that even a bunch of dumb hillbillies had enuff common sense to know that ONE TERM BARRY would destroy his own party.......FOR THEM. This is why they backed him in the election. LMAO! Yes.........that is funny,...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY funny in fact! :biggrin:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kkk.asp

BTW, I knew Obama wasn't endorsed by the KKK. The only people who think he was are the subconsciously racist who like to sort people into classes like "dumb hillbillies."

Willoughby, you're doing the 3 replies to one post thing again. You need to have more respect for your fellow conservatives and try to do a better job representing them. As much as I disagree with stl and others, you owe them better than what you're putting out there. It is not only cheap content, but unskilled delivery.

You see PCF,.....there is a reason for things we call THREAD TITLES. It lets the board know what the subject of the thread is about. This way they can join in and offer theyre opinion on said subject. But others,.......the pot stirrers and cowards, they have no opinion to offer. They simply use the thread as a way to take potshots at people, or seek to derail the thread as a way of diverting attention AWAY from a subject matter that is detrimental to theyre own personal or political agenda.

Kinda, you know....defeats the whole purpose of having a thread title at all doesnt it. ??:wink: You have shown yourself VERY clearly towards which camp you fall into. Again.........MANY THANX! :wink:
To me, a coward is someone who makes comments about a group but is afraid to say who is in that group.
Didn't you have a rant about being your own man blah blah blah.
Come on tough guy, name names. Who are the liberals and who are the cowards?

The Dude

To me, a coward is someone who makes comments about a group but is afraid to say who is in that group.
Didn't you have a rant about being your own man blah blah blah.
Come on tough guy, name names. Who are the liberals and who are the cowards?

The liberals and COWARDS are those who derailed this thread. Those who were too cowardly to address the article in the thread for fear of exposing theyre own corrupt agenda. BIGTIME COWARDS.

The Dude

You're the one who derailed the thread trying to justify your use of a term that is universally accepted as being offensive.

Wrong. Can you show me one liberal minded person who addressed the actual thread? In fact.....without scanning thru the entire thread I THINK the only person who did in fact address the thread was George Will, a conservative. So again I ask......what is THE POINT of having a thread title?

The Dude

I LOVE how nobody addresses this post. Yep....a person cannot defend the indefensible. Instead they merely ignore it and hope it goes away as quickly as possible. Irony you say? Yeppers.........AND LOTS OF IT to go around. :wink:

Wrong. Can you show me one liberal minded person who addressed the actual thread? In fact.....without scanning thru the entire thread I THINK the only person who did in fact address the thread was George Will, a conservative. So again I ask......what is THE POINT of having a thread title?
Tell me who the liberals are and I'll be able to answer your question

The Dude

I don't know. I've never met anyone on this board.

Sooooooooooooooo then....you would agree that some of the things said about me or names I have been called on this board are way out of line due to the fact that nobody here has met me personally. Right...RIGHT????? :rolleyes:

Dog chasing his own tail much???:laugh:

The Dude

Sooooooooooooooo then....you would agree that some of the things said about me or names I have been called on this board are way out of line due to the fact that nobody here has met me personally. Right...RIGHT????? :rolleyes:

Dog chasing his own tail much???:laugh:

Sometimes silence really says a mouthful....:biggrin: