• The KillerFrogs

Libtard Rachel Maddow caught lying AGAIN about Wisconsin situation

If he truly believes he can convert people to his way of thinking, then he should be going after bigger audiences than the eight or ten people (max) on here that disagree with him. Seems like there are much bigger forums out there for he and fnfreebird to herd the masses towards their obviously righteous way of thinking.

I'm really anxious to get an answer to this...

freebird

gohornedfrogs, on 21 February 2011 - 09:39 AM, said:[font="georgia][size="2"]If he truly believes he can convert people to his way of thinking, then he should be going after bigger audiences than the eight or ten people (max) on here that disagree with him. Seems like there are much bigger forums out there for he and fnfreebird to herd the masses towards their obviously righteous way of thinking.[/font][/size]
[font="georgia] [/font][/size][/color]Since you decided to drag me into this thread.....[img]http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img]

You know the drummer and base players generally aren't appreciated much but they are the ones that keep the band on time.
We may not be the front guys, and we are often unappreciated and undervalued but you can't make music without us friend.
Might want to lend us an ear.
[color="#474747"][font="georgia]"righteous" [/font][/color] you may come to appreciate our logic soon enough.
[font="arial][size="2"]
Proverbs 24:16
A righteous person may fall seven times, but he gets up again. However, in a disaster wicked people fall.
[/font]
Heads up and paradiddles.
I won't tell you I told you so. I'd rather say I'm telling you so right now.
Just listen to their words read their very lips.
You really think this is just idle chatter?
These people aren't as ignoant as you may wish them to be..
http://www.thenewage..._world_Khamenei

BTW. my mail list and other conservative blogs and contacts go coast to coast.
Don't overvalue this progressive testing site.
Perhaps more a stone for some of us to sharpen our axes on ...as you say of "righteousness".

gohornedfrogs, on 21 February 2011 - 09:39 AM, said:</p>[font="georgia][size="2"]If he truly believes he can convert people to his way of thinking, then he should be going after bigger audiences than the eight or ten people (max) on here that disagree with him. Seems like there are much bigger forums out there for he and fnfreebird to herd the masses towards their obviously righteous way of thinking.[/font][/size]Since you decided to drag me into this thread.....
ohmy.gif

You know the drummer and base players generally aren't appreciated much but they are the ones that keep the band on time.
We may not be the front guys, and we are often unappreciated and undervalued but you can't make music without us friend.
Might want to lend us an ear.
[font="georgia]"righteous" [/font][/color] you may come to appreciate our logic soon enough.
[font="arial][size="2"]
Proverbs 24:16
A righteous person may fall seven times, but he gets up again. However, in a disaster wicked people fall.
[/size][/font]
Heads up and paradiddles.
http://www.thenewage..._world_Khamenei

Oh, don't underestimate yourself. I think people will come to appreciate your logic...so that's why I asked why are you wasting your time on a handful of people here rather than going to places where thousands of real, hardened liberals congregate online?

Don't tell me you're doubting your abilities, are you? You've got a talent...you should really put it to use where it can provide a meaningful impact.

STL Frog

Libtard is quite common over at freerepublic among other places. Probably learned it there.
"Among other places." Right. If by "other places" you mean anonymous commenters on inocnsequential blogs, then bingo. Anyone want to start comparing National Review to HuffPo or ThinkProgress? How about the WSJ and NY Times op-ed pages? There's no comparison in terms of class, tone, civility, and frankly, honesty. Good lord, NFF's imperceptive contrubutions are so laughable at this point he should have as much credibility as you know who...

By the way, a plethora of elected Democrats, award-winning (hard news) journalists, and nearly the entire MSNBC primetime anchor lineup slandered anyone who opposed Obamacare as a racist. But let's all raise hell about the term "libtard" used by some clown on a petty chat board..."See, look at those right-wing hate mongers!!"

And perhaps the day will come when all the discourse police will display the same concern when pcf goes on another one of his "conservatives are racist/poor-hating/big oil whores" temper tantrums.

Freaking hilarious.

freebird

Oh, don't underestimate yourself. I think people will come to appreciate your logic...so that's why I asked why are you wasting your time on a handful of people here rather than going to places where thousands of real, hardened liberals congregate online?
Don't tell me you're doubting your abilities, are you? You've got a talent...you should really put it to use where it can provide a meaningful impact.

Where... how ...nor how much... of my time I spend here or anywhere is actually ......absolutely NONE of your business.
Joining the control minded liberal crowd are we? = the "Do as I say not as I do'ers"

My, my ...such venom being exhibited recently?
Another self appointed ...get off my bridge character perhaps?
So what did you have for dinner tonight? Lunch? breakfast?
Hope you weren't gorging on those very unhealthy fatty '[font="Georgia]141 grams of fat per serving.' ribs no one else is supposed to be eating[/font][/color].
[url="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/02/rush-limbaugh-attacks-michelle-obamas-diet/1"]http://content.usato...e-obamas-diet/1[/url]

The Dude

You know.........sometimes I just LOVE allowing people to expose themselves. All you have to do is throw out a little bait, like the word libtard. :biggrin: The most TELLING aspect of the thread? NOT ONE of the boards liberals even addressed the point of the thread. NOT.....A........PEEP. They run the very same program time after time after time. They will either totally ignore the subject matter, as nobody can defend the indefensible,.........or latch on to ANYTHING ELSE, like the word libtard, as a way of changing the discussion and diverting attention away from the subject matter. And they wonder why people like me do not give people like them as much as a scrap of respect!...:rolleyes: They deserve none. COWARDS never have.

The Dude

Thats the difference between men like myself and men who think as they do. Men like myself stand on our own, get what we want out of life OURSELVES ,asking nothing from anyone else. We see this land as a land of opportunity where we can achieve almost anything thru hard work and sticktoitivness, meanwhile our counterparts support collectivism. They NEED a GROUP to latch onto not having the drive or determination to go it alone as theyre betters have. They are weak, soft, incapable of being self supporting. These were the men who sat timidly back east while the west was being won . Only moving westward AFTER the struggles made by other, better men were over. Weak, soft , UNWORTHY, cowards,........they too will be forgotten as all cowards are. RESPECT THAT??? Not hardly. :rolleyes:

You know.........sometimes I just LOVE allowing people to expose themselves. All you have to do is throw out a little bait, like the word libtard. :biggrin: The most TELLING aspect of the thread? NOT ONE of the boards liberals even addressed the point of the thread. NOT.....A........PEEP. They run the very same program time after time after time. They will either totally ignore the subject matter, as nobody can defend the indefensible,.........or latch on to ANYTHING ELSE, like the word libtard, as a way of changing the discussion and diverting attention away from the subject matter. And they wonder why people like me do not give people like them as much as a scrap of respect!...:rolleyes: They deserve none. COWARDS never have.
Would you mind listing the "board liberals"? I am interested to know if I am on your list.

Thats the difference between men like myself and men who think as they do. Men like myself stand on our own, get what we want out of life OURSELVES ,asking nothing from anyone else. We see this land as a land of opportunity where we can achieve almost anything thru hard work and sticktoitivness, meanwhile our counterparts support collectivism. They NEED a GROUP to latch onto not having the drive or determination to go it alone as theyre betters have. They are weak, soft, incapable of being self supporting. These were the men who sat timidly back east while the west was being won . Only moving westward AFTER the struggled made by other, better men were over. Weak, soft , UNWORTHY, cowards,........they too will be forgotten as all cowards are. RESPECT THAT??? Not hardly. :rolleyes:
You know what I find telling? I politely asked you to stop using a word that I find offensive. And instead of showing me respect, you and burford and STL Frog try to turn it into a much bigger deal.