• The KillerFrogs

Kyle Hicks

jake102

Does anyone know what the deal is with Taj Williams. He went from being our top receiver last year to he hasn't even seen the field except mop up duty at the end of a the last couple games. I think our offense is better with him out there. What's the deal?

Its been posted a few times. He hasnt given a good effort in practice. I also assume theres some nonfootball things going on.

TX_Krötenechse

Does anyone know what the deal is with Taj Williams. He went from being our top receiver last year to he hasn't even seen the field except mop up duty at the end of a the last couple games. I think our offense is better with him out there. What's the deal?
Coaches don't like his attitude. Same with Graham, apparently. Not practicing the way coaches want.

Waccy Frog

Anderson is doing great. But a healthy Hicks is our best offensive player. He does things as a receiver that we haven't seen from Anderson, at least not yet.

So if Kyle is out, we are lucky to have Anderson. But not having Kyle is a big loss. Acting like it's some blessing because we will see more DA is just idiotic.

Pharm Frog

Would greatly prefer that we have Hicks available. Think we're gonna need every offensive playmaker at their best and Hicks is usually good for two or three 3rd down conversions with safe passes to keep the offense on the field. Good blocker as well. Glad we have Anderson and Sewo and I somewhat expect to see more of Snell in the backfield next week. Makes is harder to scheme against him when you aren't quite sure which side of the field is gonna be attacked.

FrogLifeYo

Anderson and Sewo get the opportunity to become stars this week..This could be a national coming out party...Snell will get a little run also but GP is notorious for cutting the freshman snaps down during conference play.

Hicks, when healthy is a load, but Anderson has the burst. OK St RB Hill is pretty dynamic also. Should be some good backs in this one.

Frog-in-law1995

Anderson and Sewo get the opportunity to become stars this week..This could be a national coming out party...Snell will get a little run also but GP is notorious for cutting the freshman snaps down during conference play.

Hicks, when healthy is a load, but Anderson has the burst. OK St RB Hill is pretty dynamic also. Should be some good backs in this one.

GP should challenge Gundy to a ground-only game.

Pharm Frog

GP does not have the keys to the offense. If Snell's or any other freshman snaps are reduced, it's Cumbie's call.

Double V

GP does not have the keys to the offense. If Snell's or any other freshman snaps are reduced, it's Cumbie's call.
The Offense is the engine. GP owns the car, the trailer they tow it on when it's broken down, the truck that pulls the trailer, and the garage where they park it all. If he says less Freshmen, there will be less Freshmen.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The Offense is the engine. GP owns the car, the trailer they tow it on when it's broken down, the truck that pulls the trailer, and the garage where they park it all. If he says less Freshmen, there will be less Freshmen.

Gomer says "Hey."

Gomer4.jpg

purpleshades

Face it - we have a three headed monster in the backfield. When you look back over the past 15 years when we've been really good (i.e. 10 + wins) we've had a multiple headed attack out of the backfield.

We cannot put games on Kenny's shoulders. We've got to get out to a hot start and the defense must play well. Having Boesen out is the biggest blow to our game plan heading into Stillwater.

Hicks out hurts but not nearly as much as having Boesen out the entire first half. That was an awful call!!!! Wish we could protest those calls...

SousaFrog

Nixon is definitely a good option as Hicks' replacement, if need be! Also, with a fresh / fresher Boesen in the 2nd half, I hope he has a career day!

Go Frogs!