• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrog's TCU-New Mexico Bus Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogPreacher

QUOTE(Toad_Warrior @ Aug 10 2008, 01:29 AM) [snapback]186691[/snapback]
If that doesn't gel there is always the SMU game.

Toad

From my understanding in the office, some Aggie alum's have already started booking mini's to go to games in College Station!!!!!! :blush: :angry: :wacko:

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 6 2008, 02:49 PM) [snapback]185560[/snapback]
if i'm heading out somewhere at 6pm on a friday night and going all the way to amarillo or new mexico and someone else is the designated driver, i'm gonna definitely need an ice chest.

i think the "no booze cruise" may be a deal breaker for some :tongue:

(that, and staying in amarillo. ACK!!)

What is your excuse this time? OU-TCU bus is wide open? Ice chest...Adult Beverages.....No Spending the night in Amarillo. :rolleyes:

Bet you never intended going anywhere. Just something else to be negative about?

PurplePassion

Princess
QUOTE(Scott @ Aug 28 2008, 11:22 PM) [snapback]194916[/snapback]
What is your excuse this time? OU-TCU bus is wide open? Ice chest...Adult Beverages.....No Spending the night in Amarillo. :rolleyes:

Bet you never intended going anywhere. Just something else to be negative about?

you bumped a post 22 days later just to try to "gig" me?
why scott.... i'm flattered

i'm only as negative as you perceive me to be, and i can't help that you take my comments personally

sorry that my world doesn't revolve around you and your bus trips. i'll likely be in a hockey rink that day.... but if not, i still probably won't be on a greyhound bus....

have fun, though!

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 29 2008, 01:30 PM) [snapback]195333[/snapback]
you bumped a post 22 days later just to try to "gig" me?
why scott.... i'm flattered

i'm only as negative as you perceive me to be, and i can't help that you take my comments personally

sorry that my world doesn't revolve around you and your bus trips. i'll likely be in a hockey rink that day.... but if not, i still probably won't be on a greyhound bus....

have fun, though!

Exactly the response I thought I would get ....Mrs Positivity. Your world obviously did revolve around the Kf.c bus trip.....or did I solicit your comments? :blink: I didn't think so.

I don't think I have asked you to revolve around my world either.

Since you posted negatively about one of our student-athletes.... who is like family to me.....it reminded me of your last positive comments on the bus trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.