• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs T-Shirts Now Available

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Before we post this to Facebook and Twitter we want to give you guys the first chance to get an official KillerFrogs t-shirt. This is a soft District Made triblend in limited quantities from sizes from XS - 3XL:

http://killerfrogs.com/product/killerfrogs-t-shirt/

Basic-Brand.jpg

SousaFrog

Is there any way an "It's Turpin Time!!" t-shirt can get created? Would go nicely with my "Keep Calm, and Tre-vone" t-shirt, from a couple years ago!! ;)

GO FROGS!!!

TxFrog1999

Is there any way an "It's Turpin Time!!" t-shirt can get created? Would go nicely with my "Keep Calm, and Tre-vone" t-shirt, from a couple years ago!! ;)

GO FROGS!!!
However, we could do something paying homage to that... like “What time is it?” With a football player silhouette wearing a watch (think old Apple iPod ads)

However, we could do something paying homage to that... like “What time is it?” With a football player silhouette wearing a watch (think old Apple iPod ads)

Great ideas y’all. I’m asking TCU what they will let us do. Surely they will let us have a little fun with this :) Stay tuned.

TxFrog1999

We still have some shirts available. I’ll be posting the shirts to Facebook and Twitter later this morning so if you want one bows the time to get one as we have limited quantities left.