• The KillerFrogs

Kidnapping in Ryan Place / Fairmount

SnoSki

posted here for maximum exposure.

An 8 year old girl was grabbed in broad daylight this afternoon by a light-skinned black man driving a Ford 500. Corner of 6th and Lowden in Ryan Place.

If you live in the area check out your webcam recordings if you have them and call police if you spot a gray Ford 500 sedan with paper plates around 6:30pm.

flyfishingfrog

Cops should have done it.
Should have taken him out back and put one in the back of his head as he was “escaping”

There is a reason child molesters often don’t finish their sentences in prison alive - even hardcore criminals detest them

Wondering if his motive was to sell the little girl - initial reports said she was unharmed - hoping that is true - which might indicate he was waiting on someone

Police would probably be well served to learn what exactly he was doing because if he was waiting on a contact, I would assume this isn’t the first time given the aggressiveness of the abduction

Last edited:

netty2424

Should have taken him out back and put one in the back of his head as he was “escaping”

There is a reason child molesters often don’t finish their sentences in prison alive - even hardcore criminals detest them

Wondering if his motive was to sell the little girl - initial reports said she was unharmed - hoping that is true - which might indicate he was waiting on someone

Police would probably be well served to learn what exactly he was doing because it he was waiting on a contact, I would assume this isn’t the first time given the aggressiveness of the abduction
This trafficking issue has gotten out of hand. Even in the small town I live in, it’s not uncommon for attempted kidnappings at grocery stores and the like.

2 highways intersect here which makes it easy for these traffickers to get in and get out very quickly.

My wife said this morning she’s scared to take my daughter out in public today after this kidnapping last night. Sad and terrifying.

CryptoMiner

A little off topic but not much:

Those Ring door bells are game changers for the good. They had video of the vehicle in the neighborhood showing him cruising the area at least 35 minutes prior to the kidnapping. I don’t have one but that is going to change soon.

Texas needs to find a better solution on those paper plates. Those are hard to read even with HD video and often they are fake to start with. Its an easy way to scam the system and you can do it legally in some cases.

all in all a great job by both citizens and police!