• The KillerFrogs

Kevin Sumlin out at A&M, preparations for dismissal

Casey T

One factor in aggy out-recruiting us, besides the bag men, is Sumlin doesn't care about character. He takes stars over team chemistry, hence their poor record relative to talent level. I was talking to an ex-Aggy football player this past summer who played from 2011-2015. After several beers, this guy told me that the team is full of thugs that the coaches can't control. Words from his mouth, I was surprised but not really shocked

cheese83

One factor in aggy out-recruiting us, besides the bag men, is Sumlin doesn't care about character. He takes stars over team chemistry, hence their poor record relative to talent level. I was talking to an ex-Aggy football player this past summer who played from 2011-2015. After several beers, this guy told me that the team is full of thugs that the coaches can't control. Words from his mouth, I was surprised but not really shocked

That makes sense, when you involve the bag man then the kids have you by the balls. You lose all leverage at that point.

worthag03

Patterson isn't leaving TCU. Everything I hear about the man from others and from his own mouth says he's going to retire at TCU.

That said, everything I hear from A&M is that we won't balk at 10 million for the right coach. What does that mean? Who knows. My bet is on Jimbo Fisher and if not the home run hire it will be Chad Morris who i'll be very happy with as well.

TCURiggs

Patterson isn't leaving TCU. Everything I hear about the man from others and from his own mouth says he's going to retire at TCU.

That said, everything I hear from A&M is that we won't balk at 10 million for the right coach. What does that mean? Who knows. My bet is on Jimbo Fisher and if not the home run hire it will be Chad Morris who i'll be very happy with as well.

Sucks about your team, man.

VA Froggie

Probably a hot name on the street is Mike Houston with James Madison University. Last years National Championship and 8-0 this year is getting a lot of attention,

Mean Purple

Probably a hot name on the street is Mike Houston with James Madison University. Last years National Championship and 8-0 this year is getting a lot of attention,
Or the coach at Wyoming. The fact that they can recruit good players there is impressive enough. Can't imagine the looks a coach gets when he invited kids to play in 17 degree temps.

Purp

I think aTm would embarrass themselves paying $10MM for a coach. Nobody worth that much will leave their current job for collie station.

crash813

How is Chad Morris a homerun hire? He's been begging for the job since he was at Clemson. Seems like Morris is the ugly chick that you know you can always have so at the end, if the pretty ones turn you down, you still have him to say that's what you wanted the whole time.

Ouch. Do I have to get off your lawn too?
"Rap" was cool with MC Hammer and those guys but when it started getting vulgar and promoted killing cops they lost me. In the beginning the lyrics were clever and it had a good beat. Now it is thuggy and I bet most females listening to it have no idea what the lyrics are.

Latest posts