• The KillerFrogs

KENT BELL READ NOW

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
EDIT: I appreciate the fact that you like my avatar, but...

DUDE,

Think there was a reason why I didn't respond to your PM request to send you my avatar? I put that together for a historical documentary for TCU and it has been my avatar since 2004.

Get your own.

jack the frog

QUOTE(TxFrog1999 @ Jan 11 2009, 01:54 PM) [snapback]286733[/snapback]

DUDE,

Think there was a reason why I didn't respond to your PM request to send you my avatar? I put that together for a historical documentary for TCU and it has been my avatar since 2004.

Get your own.

Its very cool.......

TxFrog1999

QUOTE(jack the weed @ Jan 11 2009, 02:01 PM) [snapback]286735[/snapback]
Its very cool.......

QUOTE(GuardianFrog @ Jan 11 2009, 02:02 PM) [snapback]286736[/snapback]
I was tempted to swipe it too, very cool.

QUOTE(utfrog @ Jan 11 2009, 02:04 PM) [snapback]286737[/snapback]
very nhaaaice!

Thanks everyone. :blush:

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

DUDE,

Get your own.

We could get you an intellectual property lawyer to sue him for stealing your avatar. Maybe Froglaw :biggrin:

Austintxfrog94

QUOTE(landfrog @ Jan 11 2009, 03:54 PM) [snapback]286791[/snapback]
We could get you an intellectual property lawyer to sue him for stealing your avatar. Maybe Froglaw :biggrin:

You can sue him for say taste infringement.

Oh yeah you can sue me too...I just stole if for another board I go to.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

DUDE,

Get your own.

You're an admin ... change it for him.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(back_in_black @ Jan 11 2009, 05:49 PM) [snapback]286822[/snapback]
Avatars are fair game. I think we should all copy this awesome avatar and use it! :wink:

Says the guy who doesn't have one at present. Could you put your wife back up. We can all steal that one. :rolleyes:

back_in_black

Moderators
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jan 11 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]286824[/snapback]
Says the guy who doesn't have one at present. Could you put your wife back up. We can all steal that one. :rolleyes:

Should I use one that she would approve of or one of the ones she told me to look at when I'm lonely from being on the road all the time? lol.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(back_in_black @ Jan 11 2009, 06:11 PM) [snapback]286827[/snapback]
Should I use one that she would approve of or one of the ones she told me to look at when I'm lonely from being on the road all the time? lol.

the lonely one ... :biggrin:

TxFrog1999

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jan 11 2009, 05:52 PM) [snapback]286823[/snapback]
You're an admin ... change it for him.

I would rather give him one last chance to change it.

Again, he PM'd me asking to use the avatar and when I didn't respond he took it anyway. Had he just simply started using it I would have privately told him to drop it, but I didn't even get a chance to tell him so, and that is what set me off.

I know it sounds petty of me, so be it, but this isn't like Wes decided to make my avatar a standard option for board members.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(TxFrog1999 @ Jan 11 2009, 09:26 PM) [snapback]286892[/snapback]
I know it sounds petty of me, so be it, but this isn't like Wes decided to make my avatar a standard option for board members.
I don't blame you. It's yours and it's unique.

Damn Internet thieves.

Excuse me, my Limewire downloads just completed ...

redpurple

Now we all know who has the best and who's had the best avatar for years now....don't deny it...you know mine is....speaking of which where is rich gerlach? we need to do another kfc hall of fame awards voting thing

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(back_in_black @ Jan 11 2009, 06:11 PM) [snapback]286827[/snapback]

You're so whipped ... :rolleyes:

ZeeFrog

"what yours is mine and whats mine is mine." pretty silly to steal someones creative work unless your not creative enough to you make your own then you can just steal it. :ph34r: