• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill

ifrog

IF this K.H. had been playing all last year and this year there would not be such a discussion about him now. Make all the excuses you want about why has not performed constantly you want, the fact is he has not!

Stop while you are ahead. You have embarrassed yourself enough on this thread.

P

purplePPO

You are the one who said this year. What is wrong with his play this year?

Jackson State, SMU are weak questionable defenses. Arkansas as I have stated previously, K.H. managed the game well. TCU ran the ball well and the defense was stout that day. These are the reasons the Frogs won. Don't get me wrong if he just manages a game well and continues to do so all the remaining year without making untimely mistakes that is great. I hope he does so this weekend.

P

purplePPO

Stop while you are ahead. You have embarrassed yourself enough on this thread.

No Sir! You are not the master of me. What's embarrassing is your abnormal man crush on a single, individual TCU player that in many people's opinion on this board is not deserved. Very disturbing. You need help Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
I have always been under the assumption that if you have 2 quarterbacks, you really have none. A QB constantly looking over his shoulder is not a good one. So to me, unless its mop up time, Kenny should be in leading the Frogs. We are 3-0 and #16 in the nation.

Joe1000

I have always been under the assumption that if you have 2 quarterbacks, you really have none. A QB constantly looking over his shoulder is not a good one. So to me, unless its mop up time, Kenny should be in leading the Frogs. We are 3-0 and #16 in the nation.

We'll see. We shall see. I don't think the "if you have two QB's" thing necessarily translates to "the stud freshman CAN'T be a better QB than the senior." 49'ers had Montana and Young??

2 or 3 losses helped by poor QB play...and we may always wonder what one of the top QB recruits we have ever landed could've done this season with this defense.

Of course, I hope we never wonder. I hope Kenny plays great as well as the team as a whole and that we have a great year. We will have answers to our questions by how this season ends...and how shawn's career here turns out.

However it turns out, I will always believe family members shouldn't post on or even read college football forums...

W

Way of the Frog

We'll see. We shall see. I don't think the "if you have two QB's" thing necessarily translates to "the stud freshman CAN'T be a better QB than the senior." 49'ers had Montana and Young??

2 or 3 losses helped by poor QB play...and we may always wonder what one of the top QB recruits we have ever landed could've done this season with this defense.

Of course, I hope we never wonder. I hope Kenny plays great as well as the team as a whole and that we have a great year. We will have answers to our questions by how this season ends...and how shawn's career here turns out.

However it turns out, I will always believe family members shouldn't post on or even read college football forums...

WTH?

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks

I can assure you I'm not a family member. Just a frog fan wanting to win. If we have two to three losses due to poor QB play, ONLY THEN can we talk about SR becoming the QB of this team. But as I said, we are 3-0 and #16 in the country. Hopefully the frogs win this weekend!

ifrog

However it turns out, I firmly believe that your trolling efforts are weak. Try again Crunch.

TCURiggs

richard2.gif

Whoa! HFrog1999 sighting.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Here is a question about KH. I saw that he was taken to the dressing room during the SMU game. Did he have a injury? I know that he came back into the game obviously, but wondering if that might have been why he seemed not as mobile in the second half. Hope is at full strength this week.

Frog-in-law1995

Here is a question about KH. I saw that he was taken to the dressing room during the SMU game. Did he have a injury? I know that he came back into the game obviously, but wondering if that might have been why he seemed not as mobile in the second half. Hope is at full strength this week.

I think that's called halftime.

j/k. I must've missed this. Don't recall him missing a snap.

Salfrog

Tier 1
He went into the locker room early. When he returned home after the game he didn't mention anything to me at the dinner table.

I just remember that they took him to the locker room in the first quarter after an offensive series. He wasn't in the dressing room for very long, was just wondering if he was slightly injured or tweaked something. We are really going to need KH completely healthy for this weeks game. OSU is going to be coming hard after him, so he will need to be as mobile as possible.

AroundWorldFrog

A bunch of schools rotate two QB's in Texas did Swoopes and the other kid, OU did belldozier, One year we had a backup play a whole game against a 1aa team. Notre Dame had two QB's play. It doesn't happen all the time, but rotating in a package for a different QB can confuse a defense and give them something else to game plan for. We snap the ball to Shewo at QB.
And tell us which of those situations was successful?

200.webp